Chapter 12

Yuri's Pov

I wake up and am so confused. I look around in the room and observe that I'm in a hotel room. I then see Yurio standing in the door way. Oh my goodness, why is he here? My eyes, they reflected in Yurio's eyes and they shine with fear. I scurry the farthest away I can from him.

"Yuri, it's ok. I've changed. I won't harm you, ok. Your safe with me, my sweet piggy. "

" No, it can't be true. You... You hurt me. You can't change. "

" Look Yuri, I know I've made some mistakes in the past, but I really have changed. I'm here to take care of you now, not harm you. "

" Umm... ok. "

I finally agree and come to terms with this because he is acting so nice. He did change for the better, I hope at least.

" Come here and we'll get you into the shower, ok?"

I follows him to the bathroom where he put a robe on the counter and turns on the shower for me. He then leaves and, I assume, starts making breakfast. I soon finish and come out looking with only a robe on. He looks like he wants to fuck me, only he's eye-fucking me right now.

"Hey are you ok, Yuri? "

" Yeah. Thanks for asking, Yurio. "

He is soon done making breakfast and we sit down to eat. After that, he offers to go shopping. I agree, mostly because I like this side of Yurio. He is so nice. So we go shopping for what seems like hours and stop at a restaurant to eat lunch. After lunch, we do even more shopping and it felt like my legs were going to collapse. Yurio on the other hand was skipping along with his hands fill of bags acting like we've only been shopping for like an hour, when in reality it has been the whole day.

Finally, we return to the hotel. He was fixing everything and putting everything into its rightful place after putting the things we bought into places, while I was making dinner. Soon I was done, and we started eating. Yurio soon asked me if I thought Viktor was playing with me. Of course I answered no.

"Are you sure, Yuri? I don't want you to get hurt anymore than you have. Just think about it. I mean he is the greatest skater ever and he must be getting lots of requests to be his girlfriend or boyfriend. He might already have someone else and is messing with you since, you know, you beat his record. He might just want to break you so he can beat it and beat you as well. Viktor could also be a playboy or a player just because of how hot he is. "

" That's true, I guess. He'll probably leave me once I'm broken enough. Then he will leave me to fix myself. Your right Yurio. I'll make sure he can't break me. Thanks for watching my back. "

" Hey, it's no problem. I'm looking out for you. "

---Victor's Pov---

Mom and I went to the hospital to see Yuri again. We thought that he might recognize me as his boyfriend if I show him pictures of our fondest memories together. When we arrived, everything was chaos. A nurse ran up to us crying and sobbing.

"We can't find Yuri anywhere in the hospital and the door was open when we came in this morning! Someone may have stolen him! The cords are also dangling from the hooks and they're still dripping!"

Oh no, that little shit couldn't have stolen Yuri from me. He is going to get killed soon. He is paying dearly for it all. I quickly text Yuri to see if he has any ideas where he is and who stole him. He isn't responding. I text him over and over again, but he still isn't responding. Maybe he's dead. No it can't be, he has to be alive.

I hear my phone vibrate and see a text from Yuri. He isn't dead, thank goodness.

'Hey, Viktor. Yuri doesn't want to talk to you right now. Leave us alone, shit head.

-Yurio'

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope your happy with this chapter. Is Yurio trying to trick Yuri to come back to him? OF COURSE HE IS !!! Ok seriously though, is Yuri going to break up with Viktor? You'll find out in the next chapter, maybe. Anyways, hope this satisfies you all until the next chapter and hopefully you liked it! Ok, bye!

~Panda❤