Chapter 2

Yuri's Pov

It's the next day now. He left me alone yesterday which I was thankful for. Everything is sore, like always after his beatings. I need to make breakfast or else it'll happen again.

I walked down the stairs slowly, one at a time. I then see a figure sleeping on the couch. They have silvery hair that shone when sunlight hit it. Fuck, shit, crap. That's Victor! Oh god, I have to cover them up. Where's the damn makeup!? Oh here it is.

I put the makeup on to cover all the bruises and red marks. I then walk over to the kitchen and start make  omelets for the two of... I mean three of us. I then hear Yurio wake up and slowly walk down the stairs as he was never a morning person.

"Hey shitty! Make enough for Victor, you and I. I'm taking a shower. Don't fuck everything up, k?"

"G... G... Got it. "

He then heads to our bathroom. Oh shit. Victor's awake. I have to hurry up.

" What's that smell? "

" Um... I... It's an omlete. "

" Cool. "

Hopefully he doesn't notice all the makeup. I so want to tell him, but Yurio might do it again. Again and again. Over and over. I'm going to die from it.

" Yuri~I'm going to be your coach."

Shit.

" Yurio! I'm taking Yuri to town! Bye! "

Victor then dragged me out of the house and into his car. Is it my chance  to escape? Be happy instead of broken and bruised? Could it even be with Victor? I really want to tell him, tell him everything, but Yurio will most likely kill me and beat me until I'm nothing but a pulpy substance on the ground, just like he said he would.

-Flashback- No One's Pov - Smut-

Yurio was on top of Yuri, kissing and biting him, giving Yuri hickeys. He stopped and stared into Yuri's eyes and then leaned down and whispered in his ear,

"You are mine and only mine. No one else can have you. Don't tell anyone about our relationship and what we do. If you do... I'll beat you until you're dead and lying motionless on the ground. Even then I'll beat you into the ground until you aren't even recognized. You got it, my little piggy? "

" Y... Yeah... Oh my god!!! "

While they were talking Yurio, stuffed his dick inside of poor, dry Yuri. He then pounded relentlessly into him with Yuri screaming at the top of his lungs. Yuri felt something liquid trickle down his leg and onto the bed. Yurio didn't even stop pounding into him even when he knew blood was trickling out of his ass. He then left even more hickeys all over Yuri's body. Yurio suddenly yanked his dick out of Yuri and flipped him over where his face was right in front of Yurio's cock.

"Suck. Now. "

Yuri deep throated Yurio and hummed. Yurio gasped and panted at how much pleasure he was getting. He shivered when he felt vibrations. Yuri then stopped and started bobbing his head up and down.

Yurio then shoved Yuri off of his dick and layed down. He patted the space next to him and Yuri crawled over even if his ass hurt like hell.

"Yuri~ You are mine and only mine. Tell anyone about this and you are dead. "

-End of Flashback-

-Second Flashback-

Yurio is asleep in their room while poor Yuri is in the kitchen. He has a knife. Yuri slowly sat up right and slowly walked to the bathroom. At the edge of the bath tub, Yuri sat down and pulled his pants up until you could see the top of his thigh.

One slice, two slices, three slices, four slices. One slice, two slices, three slices, four slices. The pain is gone replaced by numbness throughout his entire body. After 30 perfect slices are made against his porcelain skin, he turns on the water. He puts his legs under the water and just watches as the blood mixed in with the water, Turing it into a pink color and swirling away, down the drain.

It's going to get better right?

-End of Second Flashback-Yuri's Pov-

" Yuri. Yuuri ~"

"What did you say? Sorry I was spacing out."

" I asked where did you want to eat."

"Anywhere is fine. "

Should I tell him? Maybe then Victor can be my boyfriend and treat me so much better than Yurio.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter even though it's kinda saddening. Don't worry about Yuri though, its gonna get better for him! As always feedback and criticism is appreciated.

~Panda❤