Chapter 14

Viktor's Pov

I told Yuri to ho back to Japan and stay with his family while I dealed with Yurio. I had a plan which included tying him down to the Rack and sprinkling some boiling oil onto various parts of his body. Then I'll stick a Pear of Anguish into his ass and open so much that it will mess it so bad so he can live in pain until he dies. I already have everything set up in my basement, that I haven't been down there since my childhood. It has many, many torture devices. I've had most of them since I was young because of some things that happened to a motherfucker who tried messing with me. I have a Rack against the wall and have a Spanish Donkey in front of it. Along the wall I have different types of knives all varying in sizes. Then a table full of different, smaller torturous devices. Yeah, it sounds weird, but my basement is furnished to look like a torture room. Soon, I'll get to drag Yurio there and relive my childhood. It's going to be so much fun!

I knocked on Yurio's door while getting ready to knock him unconscious with this bat I'm holding. As soon as I knocked, my sanity broke.

"Whadda want, as... "

He's now unconscious! Yay. I carry him through the streets until we reach my house. I then drop him on the ground and drag him roughly down the stairs to the basement. I slam his body down onto the Rack and tightly tied the ropes around his wrists and ankles. Then I went up and took a nap until Yurio wakes up. It's no fun when they're not awake, they can't feel anything.

I soon wake up to yelling coming from the basement. Oh fuck yes! He's awake! I feel so giddy inside. I walk down the steps and step into Yurio's field of vision.

"Hey, Yurio! Happy you could join me in this adventure! "

" What the fuck are you talking about?! "

" Well, I told you that you would pay dearly if you messed with our life and you did. So I dragged you to my house and know your here. If you're wondering, you aren't going to die. You're just going to be horribly mutilated. Haha. "

---Warning: Torture---

I tied a gag around Yurio's mouth, even though I would like to hear his screams. Alas, it's daytime. I then walk over to the lever which controlled the entire Rack. I soon pulled it down very slowly 5 times. His eyes started to tear up. I just love it to see them like this, helpless.

"I'll be back! You can enjoy this for now! "

I waltz up the stairs to get some boiling oil and put it into the Sprinkler. This is going to be so fun. He's is going to be writhing and wiggling from the pain and screaming. I come back down and he's starting to wiggle. Already? It's only been an hour.

"Really, Yurio. I expected more from you. It's only been an hour. How disappointing. "

I then lift his shirt up so his stomach was showing. Then I lifted the Sprinkler and turned it quickly so a lot of burning oil sprayed down onto his skin. I will always love that smell, the smell of burning flesh. It just smells so delicious.

" MMM... MMM... MMM!!!!! "

" Um, sorry didn't catch that. *giggling* I would love to take the gag off, but people might hear you. Sorry. Not. "

I sprinkle some more and he's writhing again. It's fun watching them squirm around like they actually have a chance. I put the device down and pull the lever so one sound resounded off the walls, the satisfying clunk of the Rack pulling his limbs further. He starts to silently cry due to the gag. He is so weak against these, it's really funny. I walk up the stairs to see if it night time. It is. It's finally the time where I can hear his delicious screams. We are going to have a fun time tonight.