Chapter 10

Victor's Pov

After dealing with Yurio, I rushed over to the hospital that Yuri's mom brought him to. I asked to see him, but they refused saying only family members were allowed to see him at this moment. Soon I see Mrs. Katsuki (I don't know if that's how you spell it. Sorry) and quickly reach her.

"Mrs. Katsuki, is Yuri ok? Is he going to survive? "

" Please Viktor, call me mom and Yuri is fine. He's sleeping now. The doctors say he will be alive, although his movements may be limited for a few months. "

" Ok thanks Mrs. Ka... I mean mom. "

" Come with me and you can sleep in his room tonight. You can try seeing him tomorrow. "

" Ok thank you so much. "

She drives me back to their hot springs and I go to Yuri's room to lay down. It smells like him. It smells nice. I soon drift off into a deep slumber.

---Next Morning---

" Viktor wake up. We're going to see Yuri right now. "

Yuri! I quickly get ready and am done in about 10 minutes. Mom and I drive over to the hospital and walk in. The nurses said that they would check in on Yuri before letting any visitors see him. 5 minutes have gone by. Now 10 and then 15. I hope he's ok.

"Yuri requested to see you guys. If you would please follow me. "

She lead us to Yuri's room and I see Yuri. My sweet Yuri is alive and awake. I start tearing up. His head then turns to the door where I am standing. I quickly walk in and hug him tightly. His face then twists into one of confusion.

" Who are you? "

Oh no. He has to remember me. He can't forget.

" I-I'm Viktor, your boyfriend. I saved from your abusive relationship with Yurio, remember. Don't you remember the happy memories we made with each other? Please remember. "

"No I'm Yurio's boyfriend and I'm not in an abusive relationship. Even if we were, how would you even know?"

No, no, no, no. This can't be happening. Everything is gone, all the memories. He only remembers Yurio. Does he remember his family at least?

"Mom?"

"Oh Yuri, you're alive. Oh thank the heavens for that. Honey why don't you remember Viktor? "

" Mom, all I remember is that Yurio and I are together. Can you come closer to me. I want to tell you something. "

I see Yuri whispering something into his mom's ear and her eyes widen. She whispers something back and he smiles. His mom walks back to me and tells me it's time to leave. That Yuri needs his rest. I reluctantly go.

My poor Yuri. Please remember, my sweet piggy. Please remember me and our memories.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know it's a short chapter and I'm sorry. I wanted to leave this on a cliffhanger. So do you think Yuri actually forgot and what did Yuri whisper in his mom's ear? I would love to hear what you think! Ok, bye.

~Panda❤