Chapter 4

Yuri's Pov

I hear beeping. What is it? I slowly crack my eyes open to see a faint soft glow coming from the moon illuminating the white room I'm in. To my right is a machine that keeps beeping at a steady rate and to my left is someone sleeping. They have silver, messy hair and a pale complexion. Oh my god. That's Victor. Why is he here? How did I even get here? Why am I here?

"Yuri? "

" Mhh"

"You're awake! Oh thank goodness. I thought you wouldn't wake up because of all those bruises and cuts. "

I have bruises? Wait, Victor saw my cuts. Oh fuck. He's probably thinking I'm a weirdo and a weakling for cutting and self harming. What am I going to say to him.

" How did I get here? What happened, Victor? "

" I carried you into my car and drove you to this hospital about 3 weeks ago and I don't know what happened, but I remember you bleeding and beaten up by Yurio when I came into the room after Yurio left. Then you spoke something and then fell unconscious."

Fuck. He now knows what happens between Yurio and I. He probably knows that I self harm now because of the scars and cuts. Wait does he know that I'm not a virgin?

"Victor. Can I tell you some things about my personal life? You have to promise not to tell anyone. "

" Sure. "

" Do you know that I started cutting because of Yurio? And that we have fucked before and he never listens to me. He wasn't always like this, he used to be so sweet, until we had sex together. "

" Yuri, I had no idea. You should get away from him. "

I started tearing up at this point. It felt good telling someone and being with someone who didn't abuse you everytime you were together.

*knock knock*

" There's someone here to see you, Yuri. He claims to be your fiancé. "

Yurio then walks in. Shit. Why did it have to be him, why?

" No he isn't my fiancé. Hes my ex-boyfriend now. Can you take him away, please? "

" Yuri what the hell are you doing? We are together no matter what. Remember what I said the first time we fucked. I will beat you until you aren't getting up and almost dead. Then I'll make you watch as your fucking Idol and coach gets tortured until he's dead. "

No, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening.

" Sir you're going to have to leave the premises now or we will call security on you. "

" Alright. Bye dear. "

*Door closes*

" I am so sorry, Victor. "

" It's ok, Yuri. You'll be safe now. "

Good. It feels nice to be free from Yurio. I need sleep. Goodnight, Vitya.

" Sleep well, Yuri~"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it seems a little short and a bit rushed. I'm just really excited for the next chapter which will either be coming out later today or tomorrow. Anyways, do you guys think Yuri is going to stop cutting or keep doing it without Victor noticing? Feedback is welcome and hope you enjoyed.

~Panda❤