Chapter 11

Yuri's Pov

I just woke up and everything is so bright. Ahh shit. Why am I in the hospital? Did something happen? Just then a nurse walks in.

"Good morning Yuri. Glad to see that your awake. There some visitors who would like to see you. Are feeling ok to see them?"

"Who are they? "

" Your mother and some one who claims to be your boyfriend... "

Boyfriend! Am I still with Yurio? Please be Viktor. Was everything a dream then? Why is it always me stuck in this hell hole with assholes who have a really shitty personality.

"... Viktor Nikiforov, I think."

Wait its Viktor!? Oh thank goodness it's not Yurio.

"Sure I'll see them! "

The nurse left, I assume to bring them to my room. I soon got lost in my thoughts. What if it's Yurio, just pretending like he's Viktor. Did Yurio kill Viktor? Oh god, please let that not be true. I hear the door open and I look over at them cautiously just in case it is Yurio. I breathe a sigh of relief and then I got a great idea. I would pretend that I don't know who Viktor is and then surprise him by asking him to marry me. Then we would live a wonderful happy life.

"Who are you? "

" I-I'm Viktor, your boyfriend. I saved from your abusive relationship with Yurio, remember. Don't you remember the happy memories we made with each other? Please remember. "

"No I'm Yurio's boyfriend and I'm not in an abusive relationship. Even if we were, how would you even know?"

" Mom? "

"Oh Yuri, you're alive. Oh thank the heavens for that. Honey why don't you remember Viktor? "

" Mom, all I remember is that Yurio and I are together. Can you come closer to me. I want to tell you something. "

I whisper in her ear about my plan to get married to him. She nods and I smile. They then leave. Maybe this is the time I can finally be happy with the love of my life.

" Yuri you have another visitor. He says he is your boyfriend, although I thought you were dating Viktor. His name is Yuri Plisetski. "

No, he found me. Fuuuck.

" No I don't want to see him. He's my EX- boyfriend now. If you heard my earlier conversation with Viktor, I'm planning to surprise him with a marriage proposal. "

" Ohhh. I will let him know right away. "

The nurse then leaves again.

---Time Skip---

I'm still awake even though its like 2 in the morning. Sleeping doesn't feel the same without Viktor. I then hear the door click open. Maybe it's one of the nurses checking in on me.

" Hello? "

" Hi Yuri~. I'm here to take back what belongs to me. "

" N-no. You can't. "

I break down into sobs once I heard his voice. The voice belonging to Yurio. He starts pulling the cords out if my arm. I feel myself being picked up and start feeling drowsy. Maybe I should scream for help. Ya I should probably do that before I black out. Haha I'm going nuts.

"HELP M... Mhh. "

As soon as I let my voice ring out, I feel a a fabric being tied around my mouth so I can't speak. Then everything starts to spin, faster and faster. Welp, I'm dead. Goodbye world. I then black out.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know it's late, but 2 of you kept blowing my phone up, so here's your update!! Like damn guys, chill out. And yes, it's another cliffhanger!!!! Haha. So evil. Oh well hope you enjoy and where do you think Yurio will bring Yuri to? How long before Viktor finds Yuri and beats up Yurio again? I wonder. You guys can wait while I make you guys another chapter soon. Are you guys happy that it's before midnight? Ya you are! Bye!!

~Panda❤