Chapter 8

Victor's Pov

Hopefully Yuri tells me what's going on. I want to help the love of my life get better. He cannot die so young and before we even get married. I'm going to take a shower. I slowly get off of Yuri to not wake him up at and walk to the bathroom. I jump in the shower and took a cold, quick shower. I wall out with only pants on and peek into out room to find Yuri snoozing away. He looks so angelic and peaceful when he sleeps. I quickly walk to the kitchen and start making pancakes.

---Yuri's Pov---

I woke and smelled something good. I saw that Victor isn't here where he's supposed to be, in my arms. He must be cooking breakfast. I slowly went to the bathroom and got ready. When I came out, I saw Victor with his top half showing. Ahhhh. He looks so good. I waltz up behind and hug him. He smells nice, like peppermint and chocolate.

"Morning Yuri. "

" Hi Vitya. "

He soon finished making everything and we started to eat. Once we finished, we sat on the couch and cuddled. That is until my phone rang.

" Yuri we need you right now. It's an emergency!!"

I could here sobbing this the background. Oh shit. What could have happened.

"Victor, I need to go back to Japan. My family needs help. "

" Ok, you go then. I'll stay here to keep Makkachin company. "

" Ok, Be safe Vitya. "

" You too, Pork Cutlet Bowl! "

---Time Skip to Japan---

I got to Japan and quickly rushed over to my parents house and hotsprings. They seemed to act normally, but their eyes held fear and anxiety.

" Yuri there is someone in the hot springs waiting for you. Go quickly now. "

My mother spoke to me in a shaky voice and her eyes told me to stay and fly back to Victor. I did what I was told and walked to the outdoor hotsprings. There was Yurio. As soon as I saw him, I ran straight into my room and locked the door.

Why is he here? What does he want from me? Why did my family call me if he was here?

"YURI, OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!!! "

" N... N... No. "

I replied in a shakey voice and took my phone out. I quickly sent a message to Victor and hopefully he would get it. I texted him this,

" Victor, there was an emergency. My family was not ok. I'm ok now. Please be safe. Help Makkachin whenever he needs it ok. I'm fine don't worry about me. "

I slowly open the door to reveal a pissed off Yurio. He pushed me back into my room and locked the door. He also pushed things against so no knee could open the door.

---Smut Warning---

He then walked up to me and started kissing me roughly. He pushed me onto my bed and then quickly took off his clothes and then my clothes. I could see he was already hard. Then he got something out from my desk and walked over to me. They were handcuffs. He gandcuffed me to the bed and made sure I couldn't get out of it. Then he started kissing me and licked my bottom lip. I refused so he bit my lip and I gasped. He took that moment to slip his tongue into my mouth and fought my tongue for dominance. Of course he won, I had no fight left in me. He then stopped and started leaving a trail of butterfly kisses all the way down to my cock. He then smirked at me and them took it into his mouth. He started bobbing his up and down. After a while he let go and told me to suck his 3 fingers. I did and he pulled them out once he deemed them to be slick enough.

He quickly shoved 1 into me and leaned down to kiss me. He then showed another one and then the last one. He started to pump them in and out. Soon he took them out and quickly shoved himself into me. Oh fuck. That hurt like hell. Yurio wouldn't slow down even when I was yelling at the top of my lungs for him to stop. He kept going, even if I was bleeding, until he was about to come. He soon came into me and I got mine on him and myself. He then leaned down and started giving me hickeys.

"We're doing this all night whether you like it or not. You are mine and only mine. You aren't going to be able to walk for the next week after I'm through with you. "

He actually did it to me over and over again.

---Smut Done---

It's the next morning and Yurio is gone. He left after he was through with me. I felt so sore and my ass hurt like no other. I tried to get out of bed, but once I stood up, I fell back to the ground. Everything hurt. I could even see blood stains on my leg and the bed. I started crying.

He came back. He came back and did it again and again with me. Why is my life so messed up? I then hear running and I think it's Yurio. No. He can't come back, not now, not ever again.

"My god, Yuri. What did he do to you? No its ok. I'm here with you. You're safe with me. "

Thank the heavens that it's Victor. I grab onto him like he was my life line and started crying on him. Even though it hurt, I sat up and learned into him.

" He... F.... Fuck... ed... me... al... all... ni ... night. "

I managed to get out in between my sobs. I heard Victor mutter something under his breath and then started cooing at me, trying to make me feel safe and fell better. It helped that he was here in person.

---Victor's Pov---

Oh that little son of a bitch is so going to pay. That bastard hurt my poor, sweet, defenseless Yuri. He is so going to pay for everything he has done to Yuri, everything.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's a longer chapter for you all!! Mostly because of the smut and what Yurio did to Yuri, but it's longer than my other chapters. I hope you liked it even if Yurio came back. Oh well. Tell me what you think of it and if you have any suggestions on what Victor is going to do to Yurio. Also sorry for any mistakes. Today I might be double chaptering. Ok, bye!

~Panda❤