Headaches can be Killer

"Lucy! Lucy! Stop!" Someone screamed.

I had a knife in my hand, fresh blood was dropping off of it onto the floor. I had no expression on my face. My chest heaved up and down.

Someone was holding my pants leg, their hand reached out towards me.

"Finish it!" Khan commanded.

I stood still for a few seconds, staring down at him, my brother. He had several cuts on his arms and his face.

Then I realized what I was doing. I dropped the knife. I started to panic!

"No,no,no,no" I repeated fast, over and over.

I turned around and started running, as fast as I could away from this shitty mess!

Then a loud piercing ringing sound rang in my head. My head felt like it was going to explode! My legs buckled underneath me, my hands clutched my head. I let out a blood curdling scream.

Then it stopped. But I wanted to pass out, I wanted to welcome it.

I couldn't stay upright, my body fell to the side. I felt exhausted and sick.

I looked over at my brother. He was lying on the floor, eyes slowly opening and closing. Blood trickled out from his wounds.

Khan walked over to Jim, grabbed the knife that I had dropped on the floor, and placed it on Jim's neck.

Before khan slit Jim's throat, I screamed, "I'm sorry!!"

Then I woke up to a familiar face hovering over me.

"McCoy?" I said tiredly.

"Lucy! Thank god your ok, how did you- how are you alive?" McCoy seemed to have lots of questions to ask me, but he was cut off by his friend walking in.

"Bones how's the "lab" going?" Jim asked McCoy.

Jim then turned and stared right at me, he didn't seem to show emotion.

I was confused. So I jumped off the table and went to go hug Jim, but as I got off the table, my foot slipped and I was grabbed by Jim.

His eyes grew wide at the realization of me being "really alive".

"Wha-? How?" Jim looked at McCoy for answers, but McCoy couldn't really explain anything.

"I don't know how I'm alive, but Khan came in here and did something to me." I explained to Jim.

Jim opened his mouth to say something but the ship suddenly tilted, and jerked us all out of the room.

Jim and Bones had hit the wall, but before I did, someone had grabbed my arm. I tried to get a good look at them, but the ship then tilted the other way. Taking me and my "mystery person" to the other side. He held me tight, making sure that I didn't hit the wall. He had me hugged close to his chest. The ship then settled back to normal. I got up,well I tried at least.

"Hey,take it easy." He said.

He helped me up onto my feet. I looked up at him, he was handsome, his eyes sparkled, they were a beautiful hazel brown color. His hair was dark brown and styled to the side. He looked like Jim, which made me laugh a little.

I realized that I was staring at him for awhile, and I quickly stared at the floor.

"Um, your forehead is bleeding." He told me.

"It is?" I questioned. I then felt my forehead and felt a warm feeling.

I looked at my hand, and saw that it had blood on it.