Khans Greatest Plan!

"Follow the plan, follow the plan!"

I spun around to find no one behind me.

"Strange," I thought,"I swore I heard a voice."

I shook my head and continued walking down the long, curved hallways of the Enterprise. We only had 24 hours left until we arrived home! The week went by fast. Mike continued to get better, Khan had continued to be quiet and grumpy and the rest of the crew remained busy and working.

I decided to visit the "prisoner". I was bored today for some odd reason. When I got there, Jim and Khan were speaking. As soon as I entered Khan laid his eyes on me and smiled.

I swallowed the lump of fear I had, and managed to walk forwards.

"She's the one you want to watch out for Captain" Khan motioned his head towards me.

"Why do I need to watch out for her?" Jim asked pointing to me.

Khan laughed silently,"because she's the one who will bring down your ship." Khan stopped for a second then continued,"and she'll bring down you as well."

"Lucy," Jim said,"see if McCoy needs any assistance down in MedBay."

He wanted me to leave, he didn't want me to hear anything else Khan had to say.

"Okay." I sighed.

I stepped into MedBay. It was empty except for McCoy and Mike,they were constantly running around.

I smiled."why are you guys running around?" I asked trying to hold in my laughter.

This made them stop in their tracks, both of them looked at me.

McCoy looked confused."why are you down here?" He asked.

I laughed a little."Jim sent me down here to see if you needed any assistance."

McCoy chuckled.

"Kid," he said,"if we needed assistance we'd have the other nurses and doctors in here."

I walked over to a nearby bed and hoisted myself up,letting my legs hang over.

"So," I said,"what's with this guy, Khan."

McCoy looked at Mike for help which only caused Mike to laugh.

"Don't look at me," he said,"I barely know anything about the guy."

McCoy sighed."well since you're already comfortable, I'll just tell you the story."

It took McCoy about 2 hours and 13 minutes to explain the whole story. He also had to shout my name a few times to keep me from falling asleep.

"So,how did Khan manage to escape?" I asked.

"Nobody really knows,"McCoy said,"the people at StarFleet are still looking at the camera footage."

For some reason I started to get nervous.

"Do you think they'll find anything?" I blurted.

McCoy raised an eyebrow at me.

"if they do, then they'll probably let us know about it."

It was silent for a few seconds, and I swore that I heard a muffled explosion.

That's when the ship was whipped to the right. Then it settled back into place. But you could still hear the sound of muffled explosions.

"What the hell was that?!" Bones exclaimed.