A Sacrifice for You

Just and FYI something bad happens in this chapter, and I have a feeling you guys are gonna hate me,lol. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------
"Hello captain!" Khan spat.

"Khan," Jim's voice was flat,"how lovely to see you again."

"What do you want?" Jim asked.

"Oh," Khan chuckled,"I don't want anything from you, I want to show you something." Khan then lifted me off the ground, I could sense his smile.

My hair was now matted to the back of my head where the cut was still bleeding. My skin was pale and I was beginning to feel cold. I wobbled on my feet to keep myself from falling.

I looked up at the big screen in front of me,Jim had a horrified look in his eyes.

"Let her go!" He demanded.

"Jim don't-" my words were cut off as Khan hit my neck, sending me almost into unconsciousness.

"You want her so badly!" Khan yelled,"come get her from my dead cold hands!" He then turned off the screen and headed towards me.

I could hear Mike waking up, he groaned as he started to move. Khan walked past him and leaned down to whisper into my ear.

"Your brother will be here shortly." He whispered. Khan left my side and headed towards Mike.

I couldn't will myself to move, so I started to beg again.

"Khan," I said,"please don't hurt him! PLEASE!"

Khan stopped in his tracks. He turned around and smiled at me.

"You love him don't you Lucy?" Khan smiled.

I was quiet, not saying anything. But I knew that would give it away.

Khan took my quietness as a 'yes' and walked back towards me.

He opened his mouth to say something when he was interrupted by a male computer voice.

"Intruder alert," It said loud and clear,"hangar has been breached."

Khan sighed, he then reached behind his back to grab his "special" dagger. He held it over my heart.

"Guess he came too early," His voice was flat,"I didn't really want to do this to you Lucy, really. You were like a daughter I've never had." I could see his eyes start to form tears. Did he really care for me?

I could feel my body healing, the color returning to my skin. If Khan wanted to kill me, he had to do it now.

He raised the dagger above his head. He only moved about an inch before a hand held his wrist.

"Leave.her.alone!" Mike huffed in anger.

Before Khan could say anything stupid, Mike had tackled him, rolling on the floor fighting each other.

As they continued their fight, Jim and Spock had appeared in the doorway phasers ready. Jim looked at me then to the two men fighting on the floor.

Spock and Jim where having a hard time locking onto Khan. They just needed the right moment!

Suddenly Khan got to his feet picking up Mike as he stood. He threw Mike at a panel near me. He hit it without going into unconsciousness. But Khan took this chance. He stared at me with rage in his eyes.

Khan grabbed the dagger from the floor and threw it right at me. Everything seemed to be in slow motion now. I couldn't move, I froze in fear as death inched its way towards me. I heard the sound of phasers being fired in Khans direction. But I also heard a scream. It wasn't mine or Jim's or even Spock, but it was Mike.