"Ive Got a Trick up My Sleeve!"

[ Jim's POV ]

"AHHHHHHHH!"

The sudden high pitch scream made me grab the bars of the cell. My knuckles turned white,McCoy had to tell me to let go of the bars otherwise I might lose my hands.

"My god!" McCoy exclaimed,"was that Lucy?"

I could feel myself getting worried.

"I'm going to kill that son-of-a-bitch!" I spat.

I couldn't do anything to save Lucy from Khan or his torture, the screams went on for 15 minutes, then the door to the room was thrown open. One of the guards dragged in Mike. He was kicking and screaming words that surprised all of us. The guard opened the cell door,tossed Mike in,and slammed the door.

Mikes chest rose and fell quickly,his right eye was swollen and his arms were covered in bruises. Mike kept repeating,

"I'll kill him!"

Before I could ask Mike anything,the second guard came into the room dragging Lucy.

She had pale skin,her eyes fluttered, her forehead had a giant burn mark on it, dried blood was on her forehead as well. She kept moaning, her body twitched every few seconds or so.

The guard stopped in the middle of the room and dropped Lucy's limp body, it landed with a loud thud, he chained her up and left. Khan quickly stepped into the room. He had a grin on his face at the sight of us and Lucy.

"No.more." Lucy groaned.

"Don't worry," Khan knelt down near Lucy and grabbed her chin,"you won't feel a thing until tomorrow." Khan dropped Lucy's chin and stood up and walked towards one of the guards and said,

"You can let them out," Khan said,"if they escape,kill the girl first."

Khan then left the room.

The guard came to our cell and opened the gate, then they left and closed the door behind them.

Me,McCoy,Mike and Spock left our cell and ran to Lucy's side.

I looked at Lucy's wrists and realized that one of the guards had taken her chains off.

I looked down at Lucy. Her eyes were now close, her chest was rising and falling slowly. She seemed to be asleep. Then her eyes slowly opened. She looked at me and tried to smile.

"Jim,"Lucy said,"I know a way how we can get out of here."

"How Lucy?" I asked.

Lucy reached behind her back and pulled out a strange device.

"Holograms." Lucy weakly smiled.

I smiled and hugged Lucy.

"What would I do with out you," I whispered.

[ Lucy's POV ]

I had no idea of how I got that hologram machine, but I was just thankful to have it.

Once Jim had pushed the on button, the machine came to life! Of course it did take us an hour or so to program our "images" into it. After that,we kept it on and let or "copies" move around how we would.