16.5 ;

Bold words during the story that are in parentheses are a/n's (author notes)
-
Surprised yet confused was 2D to see his past lover, the girl who he'd spent a long time with. The girl who he thought, would get married with. He was shaking, he wanted to speak, yet no words came out. "Are you okay?" she said in a worried tone.

2D remembered how soothing and calm her voice was, whenever 2D would get sad she'd swirl her fingers through his shinning blue hair and sing to him. It would always cheer him up, he'd fall asleep in her lap.

What he didn't know was that she'd leave him asleep and go have sex with Murdoc. Neither one of them ever told 2D either, it was "their little secret".

"I- I fink so, my head huts' a lil' bu-"

"Do you want some pain killers? Maybe some water will help, or lay down if you'd like. . ."

Paula cut him off with that sentence, she seemed very eager about something, her words went fast. Barely leaving time for 2D to process them, her hands were slightly shaking and her heart beat began pumping faster. 

"Wotah' is foin'"

She nodded at 2D and ran to get a water bottle, 2D was still very confused, he scanned once more his surroundings. He was inside of a room, a living room he presumed. There was a blue old like couch, a small wooden table in front of it with a glass bowl that held cigarette ashes. Paula came back with a glass cup that had ice and water. 2D nodded as a 'thank you' then gulped the cold liquid away in one sip. He hadn't drank nor eaten anything since yesterday afternoon, 2D couldn't tell what time it was but he estimated it was around 5:00 -ish in the afternoon. 

She requested if they could go sit on the couch, 2D semi-smiled and walked over with her. As they sat down, 2D could since their was going to be a lot of awkward silence. 

"What happened?" she asked. 

"Well Muh-doc, Noodle and ay weh' just having a good time on the cruise we weh' on. Anf' then poirets' began attacking us so Muds told me to go hide. I waf relly' scared but luckily i jumed on a life safing' boat" 

The conversation then went on to them sharing their adventures, it had been a long time since they'd seen each other. They didn't ever bring up the conversation about that day. You see, after Russel found them and told 2D, Paula put her clothing back on and ran out of Kong Studios.

Which meant that all her belongings (just a few clothing rags and such) we're left there, which made 2D feel depressed everytime he saw them. Paula wasn't heard of after that.

"Wow, it's been so long. You don't look to different, besides the fact that your hair changed color a little"

2D laughed at her comment, he felt happy. He hadn't felt that in the past few days on that boot. We felt glad
( ;) ) that he got to see his friends again but this made him feel better after what had been happening.

"Hey ahm, do-do you fink I could eat something may-fe? If yew don't have anyfing it's okay"

2D's was shy, he usually wasn't shy whenever it came to food but something with Paula was different. The only person he was (sometimes) shy with was Murdoc.

"Uhm, yeah of course I have some soup actually. Maybe it'll help that headache of yours."

She got up to go serve him a bowl.
2D sighed as he closed his eyes, he had so many things in mind.

how did he end up here?
why is she helping him?
why is she being nice?
was this all an inside job?

His headache became worse, these questions kept circling around his mind. His palms got sweaty (mOMS SPAGHETTI) and his hands began shaking. He was having a panic attack, he didn't know what to do.

2D felt someone touch his should.
He looked up to see Paula's shinning blue (???) eyes, her black bangs covering part of her face. She really seemed to mean it, she felt sympathy towards 2D. She really did want him to feel okay. At least that's what 2D assumed.

He sighed once more and calmed himself down. The spell of chicken soup reached his nose, it smelled amazing. Paula gave him a spoon, as he grabbed it then began eating.

They talked for a while more, it started getting late. Both were sleepy, Paula grabbed a pillow and a blanket and told 2D he could sleep in her bed and she'd sleep in the living room's couch. He insisted in sleeping in the couch but Paula kept saying no. Paula lost the playful argument and gave 2D a goodnight hug then proceeded to turn off the lights and into her room.

-
A/N
Hi, I'm in a car and I'm in charge of the aux cord, I'm playing Broken ;) anyway this is a bit Shitty but there's going to be some drama !!1!!2 coming soon ;) also if you'd like follow my Gorillaz FanPage/Shitposting acc on instagram :)
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

-A/NHi, I'm in a car and I'm in charge of the aux cord, I'm playing Broken ;) anyway this is a bit Shitty but there's going to be some drama !!1!!2 coming soon ;) also if you'd like follow my Gorillaz FanPage/Shitposting acc on instagram :) ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇...