27.5 ;

2D felt guilty for spying on Noodle, he figured she was at the age and she was probably just a close friend nothing else. 2D looked over and Russel who was tapping his foot rapidly. 2D put his had over Russel's shoulder and told him it would be be to leave. We could check out what would be happening next some other day.

Russel sighed and nodded, he turned the car on and headed back to the spirit house. It was a hot day, 2D saw a hair band in the cup holder. He reached in and took it, putting his long shining blue hair into a hair bun. Russel looked at 2D, he giggled.

"Ay yo, I don't mean to be gay but you look adorable daw-"

2D broke into laughter, slapping his knee. Russel laughed along and playfully punched his shoulder.

As they got to the house, Russel thanked 2D for accompanying him. 2D smiled at him and walked to his room grabbing a towel and clothing. He was sweating and felt dirty. He realized he'd left one of his pants in Murdoc's room. He groaned and went over to Murdoc's door and knocked on it.

"Ello? Muhdoc, I seem to haf left my trousers I yer room, would you mind me getting them?"

The door opened, there, stood the tall green surprisingly not drunk or hungover: Murdoc. His eyes widen to see 2D without a shirt and in his boxers, his messy manbun which made bits of hid hair fall made Murdoc grab 2D into his room by his arm.

"GAAHH!!" 2D yelled, Murdoc closing his mouth and began kissing his neck. They walked over to the bed.

"M-uhdoc n-not now I haven't showud, mmfm"
"I don't care Stu, I just need you. Right now."

Murdoc took his stripped shirt off leaving it on the floor as he proceeded to put his hand all over 2D's body. Grabbing his thighs and squeezing them as he nibbled on 2D's ear.

2D softly moaned, his hands made their way to Murdoc's jeans. Unbuttoning them, Murdoc's never was already hard. His jeans along with boxers were off. 2D got off the bed and on his knees. Putting one of his hands over Murdoc's throbbing member.
Moving it forwards and backwards again and again. Murdoc kept biting his lip. Trying not to make too much noise, 2D's mouth made it's way to hid member. Bobbing his head, his tongue was going around Murdoc's head and into his shaft. Sucking on it as Murdoc grabbed on to 2D's hair.

"2-D s-stop"
He looked up at Murdoc, his bright pink lips had saliva over them making them look shinny.

2D stood up, Murdoc looked down at 2D's boner. 2D crossed his legs as he was getting shy, Murdoc smirked and pulled him closer, their lips touched. Murdoc's tongue trying to get inside of 2D's mouth. He grabbed 2D's bulge, he gasp letting Murdoc's tongue easily in.
Murdoc's hand made it's way and took 2D's boxers off.

"Bend ova"

2D did as told, Murdoc put 2 fingers in his mouth and then inside of 2D. He gasped for air but then quickly bit down. Murdoc's fingers were slowly going in and out of him. He then inserted another finger making 2F whimper, after a few more minutes, Murdoc took his member, playing with it for a few seconds and slowly putting it inside of 2D.

"Mmfm ahg, f-fastah, fastah!"

Murdoc leaned and grabbed 2D, putting his hand on his mouth as he thrusted at a faster pace.

"Fuck, Muhdoc i-I'm goinf t-to cum"

Murdoc pulled out and flipped 2D over, he leaned in and sucked him off. His tongue swirled all over 2D's 5 inch throbbing cock. 2D grabbed on to Murdoc's sheets as he came inside of Murdoc's mouth. He swallowed the semen as he then started playing with himself. Quickly then cumming all over 2D's stomach down to his member.

Both men panting heavily, blushing madly. 2D's bun had come off too.
Murdoc cleared his throat and scratched his head.

"We should, we should take a bath."

A/N
OOOOHWEEE , unexpected smut.
I was reading some kinky Joshler shit and I got in the mood to write some. This is Shitty because I don't usually do Smut but yEet.

❗❗important ❗❗
My ass forgot to mention that Russel lied to 2D about the thereby thing, Murdoc had been actually going out with a (inster female name here) because he doesn't feel "man enough" yeet.

Also can you guys guess who Noodle was going to the mall with? (;
Hint: it's also an illustration by Jamie (:

Also I drafted my Rick & Morty story Bc I got writers block for it.
I made a Phan fic though for all you phannies ;))) , I'll try to update as soon as possible. I'm sorry for such a long a/n but :
❗❗❗  THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO NICE, I DEADASS CRIED BC YOU GUYS MAKE ME HAPPY :)))) ❗❗❗