25.5 ;

"2D would you marry me?

2D looked at Murdoc in shock, why would he purpose to him during sex? And whenever he just broke up with him? Murdoc saw 2D expression and got off of him, this was too much for him to take in, he scratched his head and looked down to his feet. Murdoc began laughing, 2D still confused looked up at him. "Did you think I was serious?!" Murdoc fell to the ground still laughing. 2D tried stopping the tears, he covered his chest and and crossed his legs. Murdoc got up and looked over at 2D who couldn't resist the tears. Murdoc felt guilt, he put his pants on and went over and sat besides 2D. Grabbing his by his arm and pulling him into a hug.

"2D , we've know each other for a very long time but marriage isn't in my plans, at least not yet." Murdoc got up and told 2D to put some clothe on, they were going on a "midnight trip." A few minutes later 2D walked out the house with Murdoc.  They got into the car and Murdoc plugged his phone into the aux cord, began playing "Very Ape" by Nirvana. Murdoc turned the car on as 2D bobbed his head up and down to the song. 

Murdoc stopped the car by a park, it was dark and chilly. They got out and sat at a bench, Murdoc sighed; looking down at the ground. [TRIGGER WARNING] Murdoc took a deep breath and faced 2D who was worried at this point. "2D when I was 9, I lost my virginity. But I didn't want it, I was too weak to do anything about it though." He was tearing up.  "I don't feel safe, it didn't feel right. 2D, I'm so insecure about myself and I'm so scared that one day you'll leave me because of all the shit that I've done to you. I don't know how to change, I know that kiss didn't mean much. I know I was being a hypocrite, Im sorry." At this point he we sobbing. 2D leaned over to rub his back, he was so proud of Murdoc for opening up to him about his feelings.

Murdoc wiped away his tears and looked over at 2D who was smiling back at him."

They walked back to the car, Murdoc still feeling guilty because during the time 2D and him didn't see each other, Murdoc had slept with someone else.

A/N

Hi hello I'm getting writers block, can ya'll message me ideas for the next chapter which will be in diary form bc like pleeaaaaseee. Also i update on the story on my snapchat, so you should go ahead and add me ;) 

Also amazing cute fanart by : tobiasbarnes who drew 2D as a drag queen!!! 😍😍😍💕