d i a r y 27 ;

I forgot to update but we didn't go, Russel told me Murdoc had be going to therapy to be a better person. We went back home, things are going out okay. Though I did promise Russel I would go today and see what Noodle has been up to lately. We did do so, and it was pretty shocking in a way.

It was around 2:30p.m. , Noodle was getting out of the house. She was nicely dressed as well, she had on overalls with a pastel yellow shirt underneath. I admire her fashion taste very much. As she was heading out, Russel looked at me and we told everyone that we'd be going to get new drumsticks. Murdoc had a hangover so he didn't care much.

Even though Noodle is 15 , we trust her enough with the car to take it. We also made her a fake ID (hopefully we won't go to jail!!) if she ever gets pulled over. Anyway, as Noodle left we did the same thing we'd done with Murdoc, we let her drive further away from us so she would notice.

Russel looked nervous, I assured him that she probably went out to do..."girl stuff". Russel laughed and drove off to see what Noodle had been up to. Noodle was driving to the mall, as she parked we were relieved. We were about to leave when another girl came up to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek and smiling.

Half of her head was shaved, she had the darkest red shade of lipstick I'd ever seen. Her hair was blonde, she worse a black croptop and short shorts. Her and Noodle smiled and went inside the mall. Russel looked surprised. We're about to go inside the mall, I've been writing this as Russel is planning out how we're going to sneak in without getting caught.    

A/N
It's been a shitty day, I got kicked out of my house so I'm at my dad's. I'm sorry if I don't reply quickly I'm just really tired. I hate everything and I just don't want to live anymore. Everything sucks. Sorry for the rant.