d i a r y ; 29

So much has been happening, I haven't written in here in two months because I'm too tired to do anything. I'm threw with giving people second chances and I feel like a used toy.

Murdoc has been seeing the Phil guy that I mentioned. Russel, Noodle and I had gone out for a walk. We went to  several stores. I was pretty drunk but it was night time and we walked pass a gay bar. Noodle dared us to go inside and see what it would be like. She'd wait outside.

Both Russel and I laughed and went inside. I had a pretty good idea on how everything would look like, as walked into the bathroom, I saw Murdoc and Phil. They were making out as Murdoc's hands were on top of his head, Phil was grabbing on to his arms, he was groping him.

Murdoc looked over to see me and pushed Phil away. My eyes began to water as I ran out of there, Russel followed. Noodle was outside waiting for us, on her phone. She looked up to see me crying. Russel came over as well and asked what had happened.

As I told them, Noodle's face looked filled with guilt. But it's not her fault, I bet this wasn't the first time he'd been with him anyway. Murdoc came out of the bar to see me hugging Noodle as I quietly sobbed on her shoulder.

I could hear Russel's breathing get louder as he punched Murdoc's face.

"You fucking dumbass! You realize this ain't the first fucken time you do this bullshit with him!"

I pulled out of Noodle's arms to see a speechless Murdoc. His cheek quickly bruised, he pulled a cigarette out and a lighter. As he lit the cigarette up he opened his mouth to say something but the bruise was so big it even hurt him to talk.

"y-you can all go hell fo' all I care"

We walked away, going home to Noodle apologizing. Saying everything was her fault and that this would have never happened if she wasn't so stupid. I reminded her how it wasn't her fault and that I was thankful for it.

Noodle wasn't convinced so she made us all snacks and we watched horror movies, we all passed out a few minutes later.

The next few weeks have consisted of me getting drunk, hungover and crying. Murdoc hasn't spoken to me either and I think this is it.

A/n
Yikes? 👀