Friend Zone Pt.1

'Let me tell you how I want it
Tell you just the way to hit when you tryna push up on it
I ain't tryna hear you tell me that you're coming
Cause I'm tryna go for rounds tonight and then end it in the morning
We ain't gotta cuddle, that ain't really been my thang
I already fell it drippin' nigga, hear my rain
I see you wanted me, ain't gotta play no games
And normally we take this slow but you know..'
Mila J -Friend zone

  |Nadiyah (Na•de•Ya)|

"Nadiyah, Come on before we're late!" My impatient brother yelled. I mentally rolled my eyes. "Hold on, Jay ! I'm almost done putting on my lashes" I yelled back . I heard him groan in frustration which made me chuckle.
We are supposed to be going to his Best Friend's party and he hates being late.

Which he does know black folks are never on time. 😂

When I finished with my lashes, I took a good look in the mirror and walked out. I walked into the living room seeing my very frustrated brother.
"It's about damn time Na-Na, I swear y'all females take forever to get ready but when y'all ready and we don't have our shoes on y'all get mad " he said , making me burst out laughing.
"Man come on, so we can go ."

--

As soon as we pull up there were hella cars in the driveway and down both sides of the street. There was loud music coming from inside the house. Jay found a parking spot and we got out , then walked to the front door.
Jay barged in , and I shook my head.

Mask off by future was blasting throughout the house . Me and Jay made our way through the crowed house trying to find his Best Friend.
Some girls barely had clothes on , shaking their asses on niggas they probably didn't even know.

Jay and I made it to the Kitchen, seeing all kinds of alcohol beverages and red plastic cups all over the counters . The kitchen wasn't all that crowded like the rest of the house was.

One of Jay's close friend, Corey, was standing in a corner with some girls , talking.
"Aye Corey!" My brother, yelled getting his attention. Corey looked up and smiled wide as hell.

"What up Jay!" He left the girls and came and dapped Jay up. He looked at me, "Hey Na-Na, how you been?" He asked pulling me into a hug , I giggled and hugged home back. "I've been fine Corey" We let go .
"Yo Where Odell block head ass at? How he gonna throw a party and don't be no where to be found ?" My brother joked , making us laugh. "His ass should be in the living room, by the DJ booth."