Destiny's child Pt 2

"If you were mine, I'd swim ocean wide just to be by your side
Girl, I'm serious
And there's no need to flex
Girl, I'll put you up next
I want more than you say
Girl, I'm serious
I don't want Beyoncé
And I don't want Michelle
You know who you are
You're my superstar
And she sees more than a star in me
(Oh yeah)"
Jacquees x Destiny's child

Pixie___ This is Part 2!!! I hope you enjoy! Sorry it took soooo long.

Warning: This Imagine Is Rated R 👀 and the gifs in here are a little graphic. !!!!!

Odell

Odell

I slowly kissed her lips, while snaking my arms around her waist and made sure my hands were on her ass. I gripped her ass, which made her moan into the kiss. I took that chance to stick my tongue in her mouth. My tongue explored every part of her mouth.
Her arms wrapped around my neck, while our lips were in sync .

I slowly pulled away from the kiss and started kissing her face and down the side of her neck, making sure I kissed her Hotspot.
She let out a soft moan.
I smirked against her skin and continued my trail until I got to the middle of her chest.

I pulled away and looked at her face, her face had pleasure written all over it.

I smirked and then picked her up, making sure her legs were wrapped around my waist. I gently laid her back on the bed and started to attack her neck with kisses again.

She moaned again, once I kissed over her hot spot and I felt her back arch. I pulled away and grabbed the rim over her shirt then pulled it up and over her head. She was bra-less.

I reached for her shorts and unbuckled them. I hooked my fingers inside both sides of her shorts and then started to tug them down to her ankles. She kicked off her shorts.

She didn't have on any panties either. I licked my lips at the sight of her. I knelt down in between her legs and kissed the inner part of her right thigh, I slowly made my way over to the left and gently bit it. I seen her arch her back again and bit her lip.

I kissed my way up to her lower set up lips, That were already soaking wet. I slowly placed my lips on them. I grabbed her legs and put one on each side of my shoulders. I stuck my tongue in her drenched kitty.
I swirled my tongue around, spelling my name.
Her hands gripped the top of my hair guiding my tongue where it needed to be.

"Mmm, daddy that feels good." She moaned. I licked upwards to her clit and flicked my tongue over it fast.
Her body jerked and her hands gripped my hair tighter, she tried to push my face away but I wrapped my arms around her thighs to keep her from running from me.
'I didn't give her nothing to run from yet' I thought as I kept feasting on her.