Biggest Fan

"Come on girl, tear it up
You can make it clap, for me girl, give it up
God damn, you're fine, I'm bout to stand up, stand up
I just came do you just to make you holler
Doing it for hours, even in the shower
Over and over again
Baby I'm all up in your driveway, kissing flowers
Are you ready, I'm a take what's mine
You get comfortable, slow and easy
I'm kinda tipsy from this wine
So what I say might be a little confusing
I got a magnum in my wallet
I'm a pull it out of there then I'll use it
I'm gonna make you scream"

Chris Brown x Biggest Fan

A/n: okay loves! I'm sorry it took me a month . I was occupied with school and finals . But now I have time.💚
Anyways.. this was BlankDivide_ idea. So let me know what you think .🤷🏽‍♀️💚
Enjoy! And excuse any typos and mistakes .💕

Warning: This Imagine is a little Rated R as well!!!!

Angel "Lady" Fenty

(A/n: Rihanna is a baddie 😍 I love me some Riri 😍😩 Okay. Sorry! back to the Story.)

/

"Are you gonna come to happy hour with us, Lady?" My co-worker, Destiny, asked me through my phone. I sighed and rubbed my temple with my left hand.

'I should go, this week has been stressful as hell.' I though to myself.

"Yeah, I'm definitely going out tonight. It's needed." I responded back, while staring at my office door, thinking about this weeks past festivities.

"Lady?! Where you at girl?" I heard coach calling me by my neck name, that him and the team gave me.

"Um, Destiny I will see you at the club after get out of here." I told her. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I sighed before getting up , and put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. I walked out of my office and made my way to the Locker room of the NY Giants.

Before you ask. Yes. I do work with the NFL New York Giants as their Physical Therapist and so far it's been great, But lately we've been on a losing streak. Which has everyone stressed and not feeling so good about this season.

I walked into the locker room, ready for whatever Coach Anthony was going about to request.

"There she is."He said while walking up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, "Ummm... What's going on?" I asked concerned. He walked me Over to where Odell and Sterling where. They still had their uniforms on. Odell was standing up dancing to music, while Sterling was sitting with his ankle propped up in a chair, watching Odell dance.