Future Baby Mama🤰🏽

"There she go looking like my future baby mama
Can't nobody do your body like my body
I'm sorry, your mama know what it is
I'm about to give her all of her grandkids"
Jacquees X Future Baby Mama

"There she go looking like my future baby mamaCan't nobody do your body like my bodyI'm sorry, your mama know what it isI'm about to give her all of her grandkids"Jacquees X Future Baby Mama

/Zariah 'Dyme' Taylor/

"ODELL!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, trying to find where ever he was in this damn house.
"I swear if you make me late to this photo shoot, I'll kill you!" I threatened, knowing my little ass wasn't a competition for him.
I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs , until He finally decided to make an appearance.🙄
"Dyme, baby calm Down . Don't get all worked up please. We'll make it there." He said trying to calm me down. I looked at him like he had grown two heads on his body. "You do know it takes us half an hour to get on that side of town right? And my shoot is at 2:30." I said looking at my phone. It read 1:50.

Omg, I'm about to hurt this man..

"Odeeellll!" I whined getting teary-eyed.

Here goes the damn hormones...

He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. Kissing my lips, calming me down completely .
"Baby , don't worry your self. We'll make it. You don't need to upset the baby." He said pulling away and putting one hand on my massive round stomach. The baby kicked, which made him smile and rub where the baby kicked.
"I know baby girl, your momma is making a whole lot of noise." He said still rubbing my stomach.
I pecked his lips once more.
"Okay, can we please go now?" I asked calmly, he nodded and reached in his pocket, pulling out keys to his car. "Come on Dyme." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

-------

/Odell Beckham Jr

/Odell Beckham Jr./

As soon as we pulled up to the place, where Dyme was taking her photo shoot, she wasted no time getting out the car. Leaving me behind.

I got out the car and walked in, I had to ask around to get to the direct location. Once I got there I seen Dyme already taking pictures. She had a bra and some cut up pants, with her hair in a curly ponytail with her baby hairs slicked down.