Friend Zone Pt.2 💏

"Pull my panties to the side, I'm tryna take you out the friend zone"
Mila J- Friend Zone

 "Pull my panties to the side, I'm tryna take you out the friend zone"Mila J- Friend Zone

|Odell|

Me and Na-Na were dancing in the middle of the crowded ass living room. I could tell she was enjoying her self or either the liquor she drunk finally caught up to her.
I was tipsy my self .

"Bad and Boujee" started playing and everyone began to get hype. Na-Na was in front of me mouthing the lyrics .

"You know Young Rich Niggas
You know so we ain't really never had no old money
We got a whole lotta new money though
(If Young Metro don't trust you I'm gon' shoot ya)

Raindrops, drop tops (drop top)
Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox (cookie)
Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot (Thot)
Cookin' up dope in the crockpot, (pot)
We came from nothin' to somethin' nigga (hey)
I don't trust nobody, grip the trigger (nobody)
Call up the gang, they come and get you (gang)
Cry me a river, give you a tissue (hey)
My bitch is bad and boujee (bad)
Cookin' up dope with a Uzi (blaow)"

Na-Na wrapped her arms around my neck , slightly grinding her pelvis to mine . I looked down at her face in shock. She was oblivion of what she was doing, She had her eyes closed with her head was tilted back.
I glanced up to see Jay watching us with a smirk, we made eye contact and he gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and shook my head.

I started moving along with her , following her rhythm. She let my neck go and turned her back to me pushing her ass against my dick,

 She let my neck go and turned her back to me pushing her ass against my dick,

I put my hands on her hips , watching her grind into me.
All eyes were on us... well at least it felt like it. When she stood straight up, I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer and put my head in the crook of her neck. She let out a laugh, which made me smile. She turned back to face me with a big smile .

"You having fun?" I asked, yelling over the loud music, she nodded her head .
I want to make her mine, I don't care if she thinks as me as a brother or friend or her Brother's Best Friend.

"Come on." I said grabbing her hand and making my way to the front door , on the way out I grabbed my keys.
We walked outside to my car.

Nadiyah looked up at me on confusion

"Get in" I simply said to her before getting in and starting up the car . She got in.
"Where are we going? How are you going to leave your own party ?" She asked . I shook my head, "Jarvis , Jay and Corey got that and, I just wanted to talk to you in private." She sighed and sat back .

I drove to this really nice spot I found.
I found it when I was running last week . I think it was a park, but it had hella lights everywhere.
I parked and got out walking over to the other side, to open up Nadiyah's door. I held my hand out , and she grabbed it getting out.
"Thank you kind sir." She lightly giggled, "No problem Love."

We began to walk down a trail with lights ,still holding her hand.

She didn't notice so I didn't let her hand go. We began walking down the trail in silence, until she stopped .
Which made me look back at her, she was staring at our hands. "O what did you really bring me out here for?"
I sighed and slowly let go of her hand.
"I just wanted to get some things off my chest to you because you're a great listener. Always have been." I said looking her In her brown eyes. She nodded . "Well let's go sit on that bench under that light." She pointed to and began to walk over to it with me in tow.
When we got to the bench, we sat slightly close to each other. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat which made Nadiyah raise her eyebrows.
"Ummm... Nadiyah I just wanted to tell you that I don't see you as a little sister, I honestly love you more than that. I always wanted you to be mine. I always had feelings for you, I know I play a lot but that was my way of covering up how I feel about you." I said in one breath, I looked up at her face. It was unreadable. I started to get worried.

I knew I should've never told her...

"I know that you think of me as a big brother but I don't want you to. I want you to think of me as your man. But if you don't feel the same then I understand Na-Na." I said gloomily, looking back down at the ground.

It was silent for a whole which made things awkward. I started to move away from her thinking I messed things up, until she put her hands on each side of my face and brought her lips to mine. This shocked me. But of course I kissed her back, I put one hand on the back of her head in her hair and the other on her thigh. Deepening the kiss by slowly sliding my tongue in her mouth, fighting for dominance . Of course I won.

We sat there tonguing each other down for a minute, until we were both out of breath.
Nadiyah had a smirk on her face, "I can't believe I almost missed out on that."
I chuckled, and pulled out my phone and looked at the time. It was 11:46 PM

"Come on Na-Na, I should get you back. I don't want to worry your brother." I said standing up. She nodded and did the same, grabbing my hand and we walked to the car.

When we got to the car I was about to open her door until she stopped me, and walked to the back door of the car. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.
"Follow me" Was all she said before climbing into the backseat of my car. I followed, closing the car door behind me.

Nadiyah grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me, I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her on top of my lap so she was straddling me. Still kissing her my hands softly gripped her ass, making her moan in my mouth.
She pulled away from my lips slowly but slightly breathing hard, trying to catch her breath.
"Am I out the Friend zone yet?" I asked, she smirked and nodded her head before gently kissing me again.