Picture This📸

"You make me wanna, kiss all up on ya'
All up over your priviate island somewhere ,
where the sun is shinning
Now picture us, laying out
time to put the camera down
There something about this girl,
this girl
Oh yeah
Cause you remind me of an angel
Look so beautiful from every different angle "
Picture This x Marvin Dark

"You make me wanna, kiss all up on ya'All up over your priviate island somewhere , where the sun is shinning  Now picture us, laying out time to put the camera down There something about this girl, this girlOh yeahCause you remind me of an angelLo...

|Odell|

Me and my long time Girlfriend April, were on our vacation In Miami. We've planned this trip for the longest. Our schedules were both buried with things due to our careers, I played professional football and she was a Pediatrician. She loves kids, we even thought about having kids of our own.
Once the season was over, I told April to take a week off of work. She fought with me about it but she knew she needed a break, so she complied.

"Baby are you gonna come get in the pool?" I heard April ask me, making me snap out of my thoughts and look up at her.
She was sitting on the stairs of the pool looking over her shoulder at me.

"Yeah, here I come bae" I snapped a picture of her before putting my phone down and then walked over to her.

I put One foot in to, test the waters, and instantly retrieved it. That shit is cold.
April giggled at me, watching every move I made.
She stood up and walked down the stairs of the pool, into the water.
"Baby that water not cold to you?" I asked her. She simply shook her head,"No Why? Is it too cold for Mr.One hand Catch?" She challenged.
I chuckled. "Nah, I can take it."
Knowing damn well I was lying.
I slowly put my right foot in, trying not to make any facial expressions. Then put in my left foot chills went down my spine, which made me shiver.
"Boy if you don't get in this pool" April lightly threatened. I raised a eyebrow, curious of what she was gonna do. "Or what..?" I said testing her.

Next thing you know a huge Splash of cold ass water hit me. I yelped out.
April burst out with laughter making me Mug her for a second.
"Wait until I get in this water." I said, then finally walking down the stairs into the freezing ass water. It took a minute to get used to but I managed.
April walked up to me , the water Was up to her abdomen due to her being so short.
I reached down and grabbed the back of her thighs making her legs wrap around my waist and her arms wrap around my neck.

"Odell do you know how many pictures are gonna be in the tabloids by tomorrow?" She mumbled with her head in the crook of my neck. I shrugged my shoulders "I don't care, this is Are vacation week. Fuck them."
I kissed her cheek and began walking around the pool with her still attached to me.
I'm just trying to enjoy this vacation.

---------

After spending an hour and a half in the pool, we went back to the hotel.
April went into the room, I followed her.
"Let me see your phone." She said with her hand out, I handed it to her already unlocked.
She went to the mirror and posed, I watched her in amusement and awe.
My baby so damn gorgeous man...

When she finished she handed me back my phone with a innocent smile and kissed my lips. I deepened it by sticking my tongue in her mouth, my hands went to her plumped round ass gripping both cheeks. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away.
"You're so nasty" she giggled. I smirked,"So, you love it though."
She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her upper body on my chest.
"Yeah, you're right." She said then let me go, and stood up straight. She gave me my lips one more kiss and made her way to the bathroom on the other side of the room, before she walked in she looked over her shoulder at me. "I'm about to shower. You coming?" She asked and I nodded my head quickly, before taking off my shirt.
She smiled and continued to walk into the bathroom.
I was about to follow until I realized my phone kept lighting up.
I wonder what this girl has done..
I unlocked my phone and seen a lot of Instagram notifications, I randomly pressed one and a picture of April popped up on my page.

Obj: On a Baecation in the 305 🌴 #wifeyhacking💍

I shook my head reading the comments.

Champagnepapi: April! 💚

Kingbach: No wonder I can't get a text back from his ass.👀

_mcashhole: gaaah damn!! O you one lucky mf😪

nickpattiwhack_: Tell your fine ass girlfriend I said "Heeey Ms.Parker!"

I laughed at Nick's comment, that man is a fool man. But I hurried up and replied to them.

@Chamagnepapi: You better keep that heart Nigga.😒

@kingbach:Watch yourself nigga.

@_mcashhole:You damn right🤤

@nickpattiwhack_:😂😂 Nah you good bruh.

I threw my phone on the bed, and walked into the bathroom. Everything was fogged up. The shower doors were so fogged, I could barely see April.
I took the rest of my clothes off and opened the shower door, then stepped in.
She turned around and looked up at me, like something was in her mind.
She grabbed my face and brought my lips to hers.
I deepened the kiss, then she gently pushed me against the shower wall. I took the upper hand and swiftly pushed her against the wall,and both of my hands went to her neck. Knowing that's her weakness, she lightly moaned.

I smirked and reached down to the back of her thighs and hoisted her up to my waist, wrapping her legs around me

I kissed the side of her mouth down the side of her neck then to her collar bone. She let out a louder moan, which means I hit her hot spot.

"I was ONLY just trying to take a shower baby."April said still trying to catch her breath. I looked up at her eyes, knowing her ass was lying.

"You're such a bad liar" I said and then continued placing kisses on her neck ...