You don't know my Name

"Baby, baby, baby
From the day I saw you
Really, really wanted to catch your eye
Somethin' special 'bout you
I must really like you
'Cause not a lot of guys are worth my time, ooh"
Alicia keys x You don't know my name

"Baby, baby, babyFrom the day I saw youReally, really wanted to catch your eyeSomethin' special 'bout youI must really like you'Cause not a lot of guys are worth my time, ooh"Alicia keys x You don't know my name

|Aria|

"Aria! Serve those people their plates and stop daydreamin' Girl!" My Manager Yelled at me, bringing me back to reality.

I always tend to daze off and daydream about random things.
I mean I work at a Diner from 9 AM to 6PM , Monday to Friday. I always have a little time, So why not? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I took the couple sitting in the booth by the window their food, they thanked me and I made sure they had everything before walking away. I made my way back to the counter, where people were sitting .

"Hey Ari, can you check me out please boo?" Nina, A very well known customer, and friend of mine asked me. I nodded , "of course Girl, I got you."
I grabbed her tab , and punched in her order in the register . Also making sure I gave her a discount .
"Alright , Nina. Your total is 10.46 ." She handed me a 20. "The change is your tip babe, and ... I'm having a party later you should come through." She mentioned, I nodded putting the change in my pocket. "Damn Nina, isn't this your third party this month?" I asked jokingly which made her laugh.
"Girl you know I'm a party person, just come and turn up. Shit maybe you'll even meet a cu-" she was cut off by the bells on the door making a noise.

Two men walked in, they both looked very familiar but it's not clicking , from where I remember them from.
Nina and I both low-key watched every step they made , the men picked a booth in the back corner by the front of the diner window.
"Ooooo bitch they are fine !" Nina gushed, making me giggle. "Girl chill, what if they're gay? You know how Atlanta men are."

They could be the finest man you've ever ran into, then come to find out they have a boyfriend or husband. I don't have anything against it but Damn.😭

"Anyways, let me go take their order girl. I'll call you when I get off of work" I said to Nina, pulling out my little pad to write orders. As I made my way to their table, I observed them.
One had Blonde hair on the top of his head, it kinda reminded me of Top Ramen 🍜. He had a full grown beard on his face , He was a Mocha Complexion, his left and right arm were covered in tats and I also seen a tat peeking from the collar of his shirt.

 He had a full grown beard on his face , He was a Mocha Complexion, his left and right arm were covered in tats and I also seen a tat peeking from the collar of his shirt