Aaliyah👑

"I don't wanna be without you
Fuck around and sleep without you
I Don't wanna go
Lord knows I just can't be alone
I don't wanna be."
Tory Lanez X Aaliyah
-------

A/N: sorry if this seems short. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I had writer's block for days and days.

But... enjoy loves.💚
---------

|Mia "Beautiful" Sanchez|

12:36 A.M.

"Mia. Come on bruh, I'm tired of arguing with you." Odell calmly said, while running his hands through his blonde curls.
I simply rolled my eyes and huffed out of being exhausted from arguing with him.

We've been arguing for the past hour about some shit a bitch had said to him about me.

"Okay O, just make sure the next time that hoe has something to say. Make sure she says it to my face." I said with an attitude and got up from the couch and went to our room.

I don't understand why he takes up for her. Shit. She's ONLY his "Best friend"... Whose also got me fucked all the way up...

I changed from out of my dress into some shorts and a t-shirt, I tied my hair up and went to lay down.
I got under the covers and started to doze off. Still pissed off from the argument we just had.

I was nearly sleep until I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I grabbed his wrist and threw his arm back to him. I heard him suck his teeth, which caused me to shrug.
"You still mad?" He asked and I didn't say anything. I just kept my eyes closed and my back facing him.
I heard him sigh and felt him get back out of bed.

I didn't know where he was going until I felt hands around my ankles pulling me down to the bottom of the bed.
"Odell let me fucking go man. I'm not in the mood for this shit." I said getting irritated.
He let my ankles go so my legs were hanging over the edge of the bed and then he grabbed my wrist pinning them above my head.
"Omg! Odell let me go! I'm not ab-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

Nah, I'm not giving in that easily...

I bit his bottom lip as hard as I could, sure blood was drawn. But I didn't give a damn.
He quickly let go of my wrist and his hand flew up to his lip. His face was covered with a pained expression.
"What the fuck Mia!"
I chuckled.
"That's what your ass get. I told your Football headed ass I wasn't in the fucking mood. Now look at what happened."

He stood straight up, while I sat up giving him the death stare.
"And If you thought we were about to fuck away that argument we just had. Think again buddy." I bitterly said, then crawled back up to my side of the bed and getting back under the covers and falling asleep.