Never Call Me Pt 2

"What the fuck did you learn in that school house?
To chasin' thrills, takin' pills in the hills, Slauson Hills, Overhills might get you killed
And I won't come 'round them parts no more
Do not run your mouth no more
I can't protect you no more
It's out of my hands for sure
You should've called me
Why you never call me?
Ohh, you should've called me
Why you never call me?
Wh you never call me"
Jhené Aiko x never call me

2 Years later....

Camilla Jackson

"Yeah girl, Odell's ass never called me back to tell me he was sorry or nothing. I found out he went back to that hoe, through Instagram via The Shade Room." I told My best-friend London, about What Odell did, damn near 2 Years and some months ago, as I sewed-in her hair.

"That nigga is a fool, don't worry about his ass, Mila. You can do so much better, and there's plenty of more men around." she said while scrolling through her Instagram. I just sighed and shook my head.

"But I can't replace that whole year of lost time that quickly, LoLo. I might need some time to recover from this." I told her the truth. I heard her take a deep breath.  "It's gonna be fine Mila, trust me. If he can move on with that bitch, you can most definitely move on too. And Plus it's been two years . I'm sure your ready. " she said. I slowly nodded my head, agreeing with her.

'She may be right'  I thought to myself before doing any finishing touches on her hair. I handed her a handheld mirror so she can look at what I did. Her face instantly lit up.

"Oooooh bitch! You slayed this." She before getting up and started feeling herself. I playfully rolled my eyes and picked up my phone then snapped a photo of her.

 I playfully rolled my eyes and picked up my phone then snapped a photo of her

I showed the picture to her and she smiled, "Awwwe, send this to me." She said before handing my phone back. I sent the picture to her and sat my phone down. She was already posting videos and pictures on Snapchat.

I cleaned up my mess and threw all the trash away.
"We should go out. Right now." London said while still snapping pictures. I looked over at her like she was crazy.
"I just spent 2 hours on your big ass head, and now you want me to go out?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. She stopped looking at her phone and then looked at me. She nodded her head and smirked. "Yes it's only 10 o' clock. Go get dressed and I'll make sure I'll buy you food and drinks."

And that's all she had to say before I took off to my room. I heard her start to laugh as soon as I ran out of the room.  I walked into my bathroom and started my shower, I stripped and hopped in when the water warmed up. After a 10 minute shower, I got out and walked back into my room then into my closet. I decided to wear a black laced bra-let, black leather pants and black heels.