Rain

A/n: Something simple, it's not X-rated babies. I'm sorry.😂
I just wanted to publish something to let y'all know I'm still alive 😘.
But the next imagine, will definitely be X-rated👀.
------

"Sometimes it's soft as a misty rain, that gently touches my soul.
It cools the fire that burns in me
And I simply lose control, so just...
Rain down on me."

Rain x SWV

Odell beckham Jr

Odell beckham Jr.

"Aye man, have you seen Soraya's post on IG bruh?" Ben asked me, while staring at his screen , I shook my head. "Nah bruh, why?"

He licked his and just stared at his screen. I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Nigga, what she post?.. you know what I'll find out for myself." I said before pulling out my phone. Unlocked it and pressed the instagram icon.
Within seconds Soraya's post was at the top of My TL, and I nearly drooled over the screen.

She know good and damn well what she was doing and who that comment was towards to. I double-tapped the screen and scrolled down reading the comments.

Champagnepapi: WOW 🤤
mr_hotspot: YOU BEAUTIFUL😉!
Juice_landry: OOOOOO! I'm telling.🤭
Rayayou: @juice_landry who you telling? 
Juice_landry: You know who...🏈👀 @Rayayou
Rayauou: Snitch . @juice_landry 😂
Cynsanta: Yaaaaas! Sis you fucking it up!😍😍
Iamcardib: Looking like a bag of shmoney🤑

I smirked knowing who Juice was talking about. Which was me.
Soraya and I have known each other for a very long time, it's always have been somewhat a sexual attraction between us, but we never really took it out of the friend zone.

But that Instagram post had me thinking about some sinful things. I Scrolled down the rest of my TL, but was interrupted by a text from Juice.