The weekend👀👅 Part1

"You say you got a girl
How you want me
How you want me, when you got a girl?
The feeling is wreckless
Of knowing you're selfish
Knowing I'm desperate
Getting all in your love
Falling all over love, like

Do it to it hurts less, less
Hanging out the back, all up your lap
Like is you coming home?
Is you out with her?
I don't care long as you're here by 10:30
No later than, drop them drawers
Give me what I want"
Sza x The weekend

Do it to it hurts less, lessHanging out the back, all up your lapLike is you coming home?Is you out with her?I don't care long as you're here by 10:30No later than, drop them drawersGive me what I want"Sza x The weekend

/Evelyn Nakita Johnson/

9:35 A.m.

I woke up to my Alarm on my phone going off. I struggled trying to find it under all the big ass pillows on my bed.

Once I found it, I pressed 'stop'. I let out a sigh and sat up. I pushed all my curls out of my face.
I slowly made my way out of the bed.

As soon as my feet hit the cool wooden floor, a chill ran up my spine.
'Shit, it's cold in here' I thought, and slid my slippers on.
I walked into the bathroom and started my daily routine.

After my morning shower I threw on a Black and white spaghetti strapped shirt and threw on my ripped up overalls . I made 2 twist in the front of my hair and left the rest loose and curly. For my make up, I made sure it was as natural looking as possible.

After double checking on how I looked, I looked at my phone for the time

After double checking on how I looked, I looked at my phone for the time .10:13 A.M.

'Shit, I'm running late!' I hurriedly grabbed my purse, my work bag, and my keys. I made my way to the front door and walked out, I made sure locked it behind me.

I rushed to my car, got in and drove off.

After 25 Minutes of slow traffic, I finally made it to work. I was 10 minutes late, which wasn't bad. But I know Shantell, My boss, is going to trip.
I sighed, and took my seat belt off, grabbed my things and got out the car.
I walked into the hair salon and before I could even breath in all the aromas from the flat iron and hair spray, Shantell was in my face.