Destiny's Child Pt1

"I'm usually not use to this
I just had to tell you what it is
So don't worry bout who I'm running with
And when we get older you gone have all my kids
I never had a love like you before and I mean it
You're the one who's in my dreams
I just want her badder than Beyoncé
Not wilding out at parties
Don't like girls who like that, but, well"

Destiny's Child x Jacquees

Danni

"Layla! I told you No! Now put it back." I sternly said to my 3 year old daughter. She was trying to put roll all her toys down the stairs. But of course, she started to do it anyways.

"Layla!"

She just smirked at me and did it once again

She just smirked at me and did it once again. I shook my head.

'Hard-headed just like her Hard-headed ass daddy' I thought before walking over to her and then popped her hands.

"I told you to stop throwing your toys down the stairs." I told her before giving her that stare that every black mother gives their child, after they done something bad.

And next thing I know her lip began to quiver and she started to pout, then tears began to roll down her cheeks. I closed my eyes and sighed. I opened my eyes and sat next to her, while she cried, before I could say anything her cries slowly stopped and turned into sniffles.

"I'm tellin' daddy." she huffed and crossed her arms and mean mugged me. I just smirked at her and reached out for her. I grabbed her and put her on my lap.

"Lay, go ahead and tell ya daddy. He not gonna do shi-nothing." I quickly corrected myself, I looked down at her and she looked up at me with her pretty hazel eyes. "Lay Bae, I'm sorry. But you weren't listening to me so I had no choice." I said before kissing her forehead. I gently scooted her off my lap and sat her back on the stair.