Medicine 🖤

"You been creepin' and freakin' and sneakin' Like you'll never lose me.
Steady claiming that everyone know we together,
But you steady choosing
Swear I cannot win for losing
I been out here being faithful
I always got this on lockdown
But that ain't been keeping us stable
So I guess I know what I gotta do
Give you a taste of your own medicine (hey, yeah)
How would you like it if I do the things you do?
Put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes
I'ma ride him crazy and you'll never have a clue
Give another guy everything that belongs to you"
Medicine x Queen Naija

Warning!! Explicit Content! WARNING!!
Verrry Long!

Warning!! Explicit Content! WARNING!! Verrry Long!

Xiomara (Zo•Myra) Alexander

"Xo! You better answer my fucking phone calls,  bruh. You starting to piss me off, you gone make me hurt yo ass"
My boyfriend, Ryan, yelled through my speaker.

At the moment I was ignoring his ass, by declining his calls.
I recently found out he was fucking with another bitch, the whole time we were together and we've only been together for 6 months .

I'm disappointed because I wasted my time on this fuckboy.
But it's all good though because I've been doing me since then.

I've met this guy, he's 10 times sexier than my soon-to-be Ex boyfriend. He treats me better, and gives me all his attention. Shit, even the sex is a 100 times better.

"Xo, come down stairs!" My older sister , Kelli yelled from our living room

"Alright! I'm coming!" I yelled back, grabbing my phone then headed out my room. I walked down the hall way , down the stairs and into the living room to see My sister and my nephew , Noah , sitting on the couch.

"What's up ?" I asked before sitting down on the couch across from them.
Noah got up and came to sit next to me, he put his head in my lap and continued to watch tv.

"Traitor." Kelli muttered, making us giggle .

"Mommy, I not a twaitor." He giggled back.
For a 3 year old, Noah was very intelligent.

Kelli smiled at us.

"What do you have going on today?" She asked me as she typed on the screen of her phone. I shrugged .

"I was gonna hang out with Odell."
Once I said Odell's name, Kelli's head shot up and she looked up at me with a small smirk.