Lights Out

"Girl just come home with me
You in the passenger side when I'm drivin'
Girl you kissin' all on me
Lickin' my neck when my hand's on your thigh
And I'm makin' that pussy leak
Knowin' just what you want
Cause you ain't had dick in a week
And I know that you're a freak, oh girl

Girl I know you're down for playin'
I know you're listenin' to what I'm sayin'
Your body done started up this conversation
We should really take this inside, when I'm inside, girl, let's get it"
Lights out x Chris Brown, Tyga, Fat trel

Warning!!! This Imagine Is Viewer Discretion Advised! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

   A/N: Okay, This Imagine might get a little X-rated.. So please prepare your thoughts. And if you can't handle it, I beg you not to read it . But if you do read it, I'm Sorry in advance lol.

This idea is from @MissSymone .Please leave feedback!

Please leave feedback!

Odell Beckham

"Yo' Kamiya , you good?" I heard Jarvis ask my, now tipsy ass girlfriend. She was swaying side to side, trying to dance to the music that was blasting through the club. I just shook my head and threw back another shot, after that I made my way over to her and wrapped one of my arms around her waist.

"Baaaaaaaae, where were you? I was lookin all over for you." She said with some of her words slurring. I pulled her to me and looked down at her pretty face.

"I'm-m-m ready to go. I'm starting to get sleepy." She said while looking up at me with her slanted brown eyes. I just nodded my head and led her to the nearest exit. On the way out I said 'byes' to our friends and kept walking until we were outside of the noisy club.

"Ugh, Baby. My head." she said as she put her right hand over her forehead. I still had my arm wrapped around her, helping her keep her balance.

We were almost to my car until she passed out, I quickly caught her and picked her up. I carried her to the car and put her in the passenger side. I snapped her seat belt then made sure she was okay before shutting the door .

I walked over to the driver's side and got in. I started the car and drove off. 

Out the corner of my eye I seen Kamiya stir and move around a little bit. Then I heard her groan.

"My fucking head hurts." I heard her mumble under her breath, I lowly chuckled. I seen her sit up a little and look over at me, I glanced over at her and looked at her face. She had an unreadable facial expression.

'I hope she doesn't throw up in my car.' I thought before focusing back on the road.

Then I seen her reach for the radio. She turned it on and started flipping through channels until she landed on a song, which was Quickie by Miguel. It played through the speakers.  I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. She just looked at me and smiled at me all innocently.