beginning or ending?

This is my first ever book so forgive me  now for the mistakes & everything. I would really appreciate feedback from you guys so yeaa. I will also be taking request & no it doesn't have to be for Keith just message with with your name who you want & what type of imagine you prefer.
                                              -powerssquad
___________________________
                                Y/N

I sat there as I watched my boyfriend from across the club all up under & kissing on some random girl. Keith told me he was going to Algee's house to help him move in. I was out for a night on the town with my girls, I've never been the type to go out & party but they insisted I come with them since I'm always at home up under my precious pumpkins. Keith was just fine with this whole idea of me getting out the house, even gave me some money to spend on a outfit. I didn't buy nothing to extravagant I mean I did still have a boyfriend & I respect him so I just bought a supreme white crop top, a light wash pair of distressed jeans, a distressed jean jacket with a pair of red & white high top vans. I complimented the outfit with a almost natural face, diamond choker & promise ring Keith had gave me for Valentine's Day last year. Just due to the amount of respect I had for him I dressed almost casual & stayed at the bar all night, by myself as my friends partied on the dance floor. I stared at the two across the room, bumping & grinding all up against each other. Her hands traveling his along face she even rubbed her thumb across his bottom lip exposing his grill while he used his big hands to explore every inch of her body. I couldn't take it anymore I am pissed at this point. I finished my glass of water before sitting it back down & heading into the crowd toward Keith & this girl. I yanked Keith's arm pulling him outside, away from the girl.

Me: I see your having a great time tonight *says bluntly*

Keith: We where just dancing Y/N. It was nothing too serious damn *sounding annoyed*

Me: Just dancing, you where all up on her kissing on her & rubbing on her you call that nothing *screaming* You have to be out of your dumb ass mind. You told me that you where going to be at Algees helping him move but instead your here all up on some random bitch wow Tyree

Keith: Don't call me Tyree damn I hate when you do that bullshit *rolls eyes*

Me: I hate when you got me out here looking like boo boo the fool but you don't care about me & how I feel. Your all about yourself Keith Tyree. *breathes in deeply*

Keith: *getting in your face yelling* DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. What about all the Chanel, Dior, Versace, Red Bottoms, 200 dollar manicures, the Cars. Let's not forget about the Benz, Range, Audi & that fucking pink Lamborghini that you wanted. And I don't care *huffs* What the fuck ever

Y/N: It's never been about the fucking money for me Keith damn. Never has never will. But since you want to act like that you can have all the shit back all the cars back & you can have your old player life back *pushes him out my  face & walks away* 

I left him there I didn't want to argue with him anymore or hear anymore of his dumbass excuses. I made my way to back into the club to let my friends know I was leaving & that I would fill them in on everything that happened tomorrow. I sighed walking up to my car as Keith sat there leaned against my car. I ignored him & went to get in my car but when I went to close my door Keith caught it with his hand.

Keith: So what are we doing huh Y/N?

Me: WE *motioning my finger between the two of us* aren't doing anything. You remember this right *takes my ring off showing it to him* You promised me that you'll love me forever & no other women could make you feel how I did. Which is obviously a lie because I guess you found somebody that made you feel better than did. *throws it at him*

Keith: *catches ring* Y/N your really over exaggerating. Like did you see me over reacting when all those guys kept swarming over you and *gco*

Me: THERE WAS NO FUCKING REASON FOR YOU TO OVER REACT BECAUSE EVERY GUY THAT TRIED TO EVEN APPROACH ME BEFORE THEY EVEN SAID THEIR NAME I SAID I HAD A BOYFRIEND. Do not try to make it seem like both of us are in the wrong when it is only you. *trying not to cry* Keith move so I can go home. You can come get your stuff tomorrow. *crying* I love you Keith Tyree Powers more than you will ever know but I can't take this any more... *takes a deep breath trying to calm down* It's over.

Keith: *moves back & closes the door & watches you pull off as tears fall down his face* I love you too, damn I fucked up.....