big surprise 3 (preview)

Guys I have been having writers block but I managed to piece this together so I wanted to let you guys have a little something so let me know if I should post the whole thing or just piece together a new turn of events for this image. Love you all💕
PowersRangers
____________________________
8months Later
Y/N
*posing*

Camera Woman: *taking pictures* Ok that's a wrap Ms. Y/Ln.

You: Thanks you again so much. Do you mind if I look at them.

Camera Woman: Sure *showing you the pictures*

*pictures*

??: *comes behind you* They are wonderful babygirl *kisses your cheek* Let's get out of here & go grab some grub

You: Ok Babe let me go get dressed *gets dressed then walks into the hallways* Justin (itm) I'm ready *bumps into somebody dropping phone*

??: My bad I'm so sorry *picks your phone up* Here you go *makes eye contact* Y/n?

You: *standing there just staring at ??* Keith?

Keith: How have you been. I see our baby *gets cut off*

You: Nope. You see my baby.

Justin: *comes & hugs you from behind rubbing your stomach* Our baby.

Keith: Y/N tell this high yellow niggah that this is my baby.

You: *whispers to Justin* Baby can you go wait in the car while we talk this out. I won't be long.

Justin: Ok babe *leaves & goes to the car*

You: Yes he knows these are your seeds but they are Justin's babies. You fucking cheated on me, had another baby by some random bitch. Then when I walk out on you that day & you just act like I was never in your life. No phone calls no txt messages no nothing I was left to deal with a baby & I was going to face the fact that he/she wasn't going to have a Dad. Then I met Justin he was there for me every step of the way doctors appointments, getting stuff I needed, comforting me, dealing with my hormones, bringing me food *screaming & crying* JUSTIN WAS THERE NOT YOU KEITH. All I wanted was you to be there we didn't even have to be together I just wanted you to be there.

Keith: *looking down at you semi screaming* Those are not his damn babies do you hear me? I was off getting my shit together ok. But I'm ready to be here for you & the babies ok?

You: no Keith it doesn't work like that you can't come jump in 36 weeks later. I'm finna have these babies & you can be there for the birth. We can go to court if you want but I will allow you to see them whenever you want. As for Justin he will be in there life's too whether you like it or not.

____________________________
I already know as a fandom of the wonderful man we call Keith Tyree we have decided for our fandom name to be PowersSquad but I actually fw the name PowersRangers. I honestly don't think it matters as along as we know these specific names relate to Keith's Fans unless it doesn't work like that but that's what I think. I like PowersRangers a lot so do you guys think it's ok for me to use it or will it cause to much drama.