absentee pt. 2

Keith's selfie taking angles & light & camera quality be so damn A1. Like my mouth instantly water & panties get soaked🤤🤤😂😂
_______________________________
Y/n
I stood there like I was frozen in time. I really want to meet my sons & be in their lives but Keith's parents are terrifying. I mentally told myself that there is nothing they could say to me now I am a grown women that has her shit together whether they like it or not. I took a deep breath & knocked on the door. I heard a girl say that she would get it & I rolled my eyes mentally thinking Keith has had some bitch around my sons. But I was shocked when I answered the door.

Kaylan: *screams* Y/N *jumps on you* I missed you so much

Kevin: *pulls Kay off you* Damn My wife got fine *pulls you in hugging you*

You: *laughing* Oh Kevin when are you going to get over your little crush on me

Kaylan: When Keith crushes him

Kevin: *rolls eyes* if you would stop being so beautiful we wouldn't have this problem.

Keith came up behind me snaking his arms around my waist. He bends down to my cheek kissing it. I blush hella hard looking down to hide my face.

Kaylan: See look Kev Keith will forever have a special hold on that girl. *nudging him*

The four of us sat in the living room catching up having a good time till his parents came in. We all stood up they greeted their kids of course. The boys where upstairs sleep. They looked at Keith then at me.

Keith's Mom: Hello young lady *admiring our attire* Who are you wearing?

You: Ohh this *shrugs* Shoes are Gucci, Purse is Givenchy & my dress is Balmain

K.M.: Ohhh I like you, what's your name?

You: It's me. *breathes in* Y/n

K.M: No way *backs up* That stuff must be from the flee market.

Keith: Mom don't start.

You: No this is not from the flee market. I actually own a very big business which just bought a company out here which is why I am here now. Do you think Y/Ln Inc. would look good on that big building of OURS now Mrs. Powers.

I stood there smiling on the inside this is the first time I have stood up to his parents especially his mom.

K.M.: I am so sorry for judging you Y/n.

Keith: Soo now that everybody is here. We can eat let me go wake the boys up.

You: *touches his shoulder* I'll go with you

Me & Keith go upstairs to the boys room he wakes up Karter while I wake up Kyson.

Keith: *whispers in your ear* I think this is a good time to do this y/n

I nod & grab both of them sitting them on the bed then I kneel down in front of them.

You: So guys I have a surprise to tell you both. *grabs their hands*

Ky & K: Ohh we like surprises *excited*

You: Great! So I know this is going to be hard at first because it's something new. But *takes a deep breath* I am your mommy *wiping away tears* I wanted to be in your life so bad but because of certain situations but trust me that didn't affect the love I have for you or how much i care about the both of you. Nothing and I mean nothing will tear me away from you guys from this moment on.

Ky & K: I love you Mommy *hugs you*

I hugged them back trying not to cry so much. Keith then came to join the hug.

Keith: Oh Kay boys *stands up* Let's go eat *picjs up kyson*

You: *picks up Karter*

Kyson: No I want mommy too *reaches for you*

You: *grabs him putting him on your other hip* Ohh mommy is giving daddy a run for his money

Keith: *laughs* whatever girl *bends down to your feet* here let me take your heels to our room *takes them off*

You: Our room? Keith I have an apartment.

Keith: No you don't. Move in with us. *sighs* Your back in the boys life now & I want you back in my life. You where the love of my life & you still are. I haven't been with anyone else since my parents ripped you away from me. I couldn't see myself with any other women or these kids seeing a women that isnt their mother all day. I love you Y/n *kisses you*

I kissed Keith back as my heart skipped a beat & butterflies filled my stomach. It felt like high school all over again. The kiss didn't last long due to the boys making eww noises. I looked at Keith then back at the boys. My life honestly couldn't get any better.
____________________________
How do you guys like pt. 2?? You guys know I love positive & negative feedback so don't sugarcoat nothing.🙂 unless your going to be rude about it & make me show the side of me I really don't like people seeing.🤷🏽‍♀️ Love you all😘
                                               -powerssquad