DIF

Inspired by MonroeMon legendary images that turned into the book DILF🙂😘 this isn't proofread or anything guys I just had the idea started writing plus I feel like you all need an update.
                                                -powerssquad
____________________________
Y/n
I walked down the long highway in a high school where I don't fuck with any of the females but all the dudes want me. I mean why wouldn't let I have the perfect shape, smart & a good personality. But i prefer older more mature men. I stopped at my locker where I put my AP books in. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain to my ass caused by my bestfriend Tyree.

You: Tyree Carson Powers don't do that again do you here me! *rubbing your ass*

Tyree: *eyeing you up & down biting his lip* Well maybe if you didn't wear shit like this I wouldn't have too.

You: You know what that does to me when you bite your lip. *blushes & closes locker*

Tyree: *bends down & kisses your neck* how about we take this back to my house sweet ting

You: *biting lip* ok

Tyree basically dragged me out of the school pushing & shoving anybody that was in the war trying to get to the parking lot as quick as possible. Once we got to his car he basically threw me in passenger side of his jeep & ran to the other side getting in & peeling out. He lived about 15 minutes out so I had some time. I layed my seat back as stuck my fingers in my mouth sucking on them then I unzipped my jacket playing with my breast.

Tyree: *watching you while speeding up*

You: *moves shorts to the side & starts rubbing your clit slowly*

Tyree: *biting his lip* your going to slow *pushes your hand away & starts rubbing your clit hard*

You: *moaning* Damn you know you to work this pussy

Tyree: *sticks one finger in you while still toying with your clit* yes I do I wish you'd make this my pussy

You: it's all yyy.... I'm finna cuuu *panting & moaning*

Tyree: *pulls up to his house & takes his fingers out then grabs you roughly by your jaw* Fix yourself my dad is home he should be leaving soon so get your ass upstairs now & be in my bed ready & wet.

You: *sits there hot & bothered* ok daddy *gets out rushing into the house*

I sprinted out the door & headed into the house only for my head to be met with the chest of Tyree's Dad.

You: Oh my gawd I'm so sorry Mr. powers. It's.. ju..just that I have to use the bathroom

Mr. Powers: *helps you up* it's ok. Y/n you & Tyree have been friends forever & ive told you a million times you can call me Keith. *fixing his suit*