broken pt. 3

Y/n
Jaylen didn't stay for long yesterday plus I was tired from the doctors appointment so I actually fell asleep on him. I got up out of bed went to take a shower & brush my teeth then I just threw on my Nike compression shorts & a sports bra then sat on the couch watching tv. I know I'm wrong for having Jaylen at the house yesterday when Keith dropped me off but he made me mad. Plus i'm really not ready for a relationship tbh plus I kind of miss Keith. Everything about him, his warm hugs, his snuggles & lord his deep voice it gives me chills thinking about it. I remember the first day we met like it was yesterday

Flashback
Ashton; Mannn come on girl it's the party to start off the school year, I heard it suppose to be lit.

You; Ok Ok I'll go meet me downstairs in an 1hour then we'll head over there.

I get up get dressed & do all my hygienic stuff then I searched for something to wear. I finally picked out an outfit I applied just a tad of make up & let my long hair drape pass my shoulders. By the time I was finished with everything Ashton had texted me & told me she was outside I grabbed my phone & headed down stairs.

 By the time I was finished with everything Ashton had texted me & told me she was outside I grabbed my phone & headed down stairs

Ashton; *looking me up & down* DAMNN BITCH YOU BAD AF

You; Girlll *laughing* look at you, your the bad one

Ashton; We both bad *getting in my car*

You; *gets in the car & drives to the place*

*15min later*

Ashton; Damn this shits lit *walking in & makes her way to the dance floor*

You; Man Fr *goes in & goes to the bar area sitting down*

I was sitting there minding my own business sipping on my Henny when a dude came & stood in front of me

??; Why is a pretty lady like you sitting all alone. *stands in front of you*

God Jesus lord help me. He is so damn fine like his smile his skin tone, that deep ass voice lord, them freckles.

You; Umm I'm just chilling *breathing heavy*

??; I make you nervous huh *whispering in my ear*

Y/N; *pushing him away a little* Whoah there Mr...

Keith; Keith Powers *smiles showing his bottom grill*

You; Well Mr Keith Powers, I'm Y/N *blushing*

Keith; Sexy name for a sexy lady *sits next to you*

We sat there that whole night & talk, no he didn't try to have sex with me or anything like that Keith was a true gentlemen. I would say that this was love at first sight but that would too cliche but I can tell we will have sort of future together.
Flashback Over

I don't know how to react to everything I just know this is going to be hard for me to handle. I decided to txt my Bestfriend since I was a baby to come over & bring me some icing & crackers.

*20min later*

The door bell rung & I ran downstairs & opened the door where I was greeted with my 7ft Best Friend with groceries & his baby pit bulls. I stepped aside & allowed him in where he headed to the kitchen.

You; OMG, you bought my babies *playing with the puppies*

Khay; *brings me a thing of icing & a box of crackers* Yea Yea I thought it would cheer you up

Y/N; *takes it* You where right bout that *eating*

Khay; *stares at you* Just nasty *laughing & turn the TV to Keith's show*

Y/N; *flips him off then watches tales* Is that Mc Lyte

Khay; Yea *eating a sandwich*

Y/N; I fucking love her & her damn voice.

Khay; Yea, soo how'd the doctors appointment go?

You; It was good they said I was 10 weeks & I have another appointment in 5weeks but as for how'd me & Keith got along wasn't so good

Khay; Well that's good about the baby so what happened between you & Keith?

You; Well first he got me a car because he says my coupe wouldn't fit a car seat in the back when he knows I like to be independent then when we are in the doctors office he's on his phone the whole time texting somebody smiling real hard & shit so I told him he needs to leave if he doesn't want to actually be here then he got up & semi yelled in my face talking about don't start that shit so after we leave he was suppose to take me to the store but I told him to go home because I had somebody waiting on me *gco*

Khay; Who was it

You; See about that it was actually *whispers* Jaylen

Khay; *pauses the tv* Jaylen who

You; Hands

Khay; Really of all the people your ex/bestfriend or whatever the hell yall was *goes back to watching the tv*

You; It wasn't intentionally we saw each other one day & we caught up I mean after all he left me in high school to go to UCLA & I just happened to move out here *gco by Khay snoring*

I looked over at Khayman on the couch sleep. I got up getting us a big blanket I came back & this niggah was sprawled out on the couch. I climbed on top of him resting my head on his stomach putting the cover on top of us. He wrapped his are around me & I just cuddled into him.