party night

Sooo I just want to commend my sisters who threw that ass on Keith the other night. I want to applaud you sis for having balls & throwing that ass. Anyways my school had a big football game against one of our rival schools. I have a bunch of cousins on the team along with the fact I fuck with my exs bestfriend & now I fuck with his bestfriend. But one of them got hurt & was acting all headass so I pulled the bother niggah to the side & held his hand while wiping off his face telling him he did good even though we lost by one point. I even texted the other niggah but he just opened my message & didn't reply so I will be flirting with his friend in his face at school on Tuesday. AND WE ARE ALMOST AT 70k I COULDNT BE MORE GRATEFUL👏🏿 I love you all so much thank you for your support because without each & everyone of you this book wouldn't even be❤️❤️
_______________________________
I sat in the break room at Children's Hospital LA. I was an on call orthopedic surgeon. So whenever kids had broken bones, needed bone marrow, & things like that I would make consults for their family & try to find the best situations fit for the kid to have a long thriving life.

I scrolled through my phone watching numerous Snapchat stories of people at my boyfriends party that I was unable to attend

I scrolled through my phone watching numerous Snapchat stories of people at my boyfriends party that I was unable to attend. It looked hella turnt it looked like anybody who was anybody in the city came out to support him. My smile dropped when I started watching numerous videos of Keith getting twerked on by random females & the niggah looked like he enjoyed it. There was even a video of him lifting a girl up & placing his head in her chest. I went to his contact trying to call him only to be met with his voicemail. I left voicemail after voicemail waiting for him to pick up.

Babygirl💞: Keith Tyree Motherfucking Powers Answer your damn phone.

Babygirl💞: Don't think your going to kiss me with that bitches breast sweat all on your face.

Babygirl💞: I know your on your damn phone your just choosing not to respond to me.

Babygirl💞: Say no mo. Bet I'll pull up on your ass.

I slammed my phone down I picked up my work iPad making sure I had no more consults or surgeries for the rest of the night. I grabbed my stuff & headed toward the employee parking lot. I unlocked the door to my Range Rover & placed the address to Keith's event into my GPS. It took me all of 10minutes to get there while speeding. I pulled up & told the bouncer to watch my car because I wasn't going to be in there for long. I pushed my way through the crowd of males & females dancing & singing song lyrics. I finally made my way to the section where keith was. I stood behind him & all his friends as the held him up while another girl was throwing her ass back on him. I tapped Doms shoulder causing his smile to fade away & all the boys except Keith to turn around & get deadass quiet. They stepped back giving me a clear path to Keith. I grabbed him by his ear pulling him into the nearest bathroom.

Keith: *groaning in pain while holding his ear* WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM Y/N

You: No man wtf is your problem, I have been calling & texting you for the past hour & a half.

Keith: As you can see I have been partying

You: Oh trust me I have ALL OVER SNAPCHAT. Females all up on you & shit. Got me out here looking dumb.

Keith: Can I not party & live my damn life. It's my birthday weekend for crying out loud. You knew I had this party tonight & you didn't even try to clear your schedule & come & spend at least 10 minutes with me. So yes I had females twerking on me they care about me more than you do obviously because they made sure to be here & that I was having a great time.

You: *voice cracking* you think them bitches care more about you than me Tyree *phone chimes* I uhh got to go back to the hospital *wipes tears away & walks out the bathroom*

Keith: *sighs in frustration* Y/N come here *grabs your arm* I didn't mean it like that

You: *yanks arm away* obviously you did or else your wouldn't have said it. I have to leave.

I made my way through the crowd as quickly as possible. They all stared at me they must see the tears streaming down my face. I quickly looked down & walked faster. Once I made it to my car i pulled off & made my way home. I arrived at the house & walked in to the house. I made my way upstairs I took off my shrubs & hopped in the shower. I got out putting on one of Keith's tshirts & laying down turning on greys anatomy. I checked my phone to see that it was now 10:00. I heard the alarm chime & get disarmed meaning Keith had entered the house. I rolled my eyes & cuddled with my bear Keith for me for Valentine's Day. He walked in the room not even making eye contact with me before heading to shower then he got out & went straight to his closet. Getting redressed. I got up & leaned against his closet door frame.

You: Where are you going now?

Keith: Don't worry about it. Just don't wait up

You: what do you mean don't wait up.

Keith: I'm going to another party won't be back till 4 so like I said don't wait up *putting clothes on*

You: Whatever Keith go out & do whatever you want. *walks away & climbs in bed*

Keith: Why why do you fucking do that y/n. Your trying to make me feel like I'm the one in the wrong when it's you.

You: Keith just leave I'm not trying to argue with you tbh. You have choose your hoes over me you just better make sure that they're there with you when you go through shit & dont get roles or projects you do don't be as big as you thought it was. I'm over it & im over you.

Keith: *yelling in your face* FINE JUST FINE I WONT GO OUT Y/N ARE YOU HAPPY YOU FUCKING WON *undressing*

I ignored him turned off the tv & turned away from his side of the bed. He turned the lights off then climbed in bed. I sat there for 4 minutes waiting to feel his arms wrap around my waist but I was only greeted with his muscled back. I sighed & rolled back over trying not to cry. I drifted off to sleep with still no Keith wrapped around my body.
_________________________________
Let me know how guys like this image. I'm thinking about doing 3 more parts to this till Keith's birthday then a big birthday image for Keith. I don't want reveal my idea just yet but I will need 3 other girls.🙂