big surprise

Keith

    Today is Valentine's Day & I'm super excited to surprise my girlfriend of 2years Y/N with a wonderful evening. She's my queen & I don't know where I would be without her she means the world to me. I think I'm ready to make that big move & lock her down....

                       Y/N

I woke up only for Keith not to be by my side instead sat a tray with pancakes, eggs, bacon, strawberries, some orange juice & a note.

Note~
          "Happy Valentine's Day baby girl don't be mad because I'm not there right now but best believe I have a great day planned for you so eat your breakfast then go get dressed.
                                          -daddy😊"

I giggled to myself as I popped a piece of bacon into my mouth. Once I finished my breakfast I took my plate downstairs to the kitchen only to be met with a big two dozen red roses & another note.

Note~
         "You are really going to have to learn how to follow instructions babe I would hate to have you handicap & unable to walk😏. Now get upstairs & get dressed girl so you can get this day started.
                                          -daddy😊"

He really knows me all too we & it's kinda creepy. I hurried back upstairs & walked into my closet only to be met with more gifts. New makeup brushes, more roses but instead of them being red they where made out of different bills, two Tiffany boxes, 4 Louis Vuitton boxes & two Chanel boxes covered my vanity stand. I was beyond shocked Keith has spoiled me but never like this because he know I don't care about the materialistic things he can buy me. On my door hung two brand new outfits in bags with stickers on them one that read "for now" & the other ones read "for later". I grabbed the the bag that said for now & smiled it was a olive green spaghetti strap body suit, a black bomber jacket, black distressed jeans & some nude red bottoms. And another note

Note~
          "Now that you can obviously see all those times you asked me if you look ok that I was actually looking & not just saying ok so we could hurry up & leave (we will never be on time anywhere) because I think I did a damn good job picking this outfit out. Go get in the shower already slow poke.
                                          -daddy😊"

I smiled & hurried & got in the shower. When I finished cleaning myself I went back to my closet & grabbed Keith's favorite pair of my underwear which was a pair of lace boy shorts & decided not to wear a bra so I put my arrow piercings in my nipples. I put lotion & deodorant on my body then started putting my clothes on. I applied a red smokey eye with some nude matte lipstick. I grabbed my favorite pair of diamond earrings & my bomber but when I went to grab it another box fell out the pocket & of course another note.....

Note~
         "You may not be foreign but you sure as hell would look good in one😉"
                                           -daddy😊

I opened the box & almost fainted. I hurried & grabbed my nude Chanel purse locked up the house & headed to the garage only to be meet a 2017 white Audi A4 with a big red bow on it. Right when I was getting ready to get in my car & leave the door bell rang. So I opened up the garage door so I wouldn't have to go back in the house but a car that I hadn't seen before sat in my driveway. I walked around to see a girl who was about 5'4" petite size & nice long hair.

You: Hey can I help you? *walking toward the door*

??: Oh hey I'm Ariel. Is Keith here?

You: Umm.. no Keith isn't here but  I'm his girlfriend. Would you like me to give him a message for you.

Ariel: Sure, I just had to give him this. *hands me an envelope then gets in her car & leaves*

I stood there debating on whether or not to open the envelope but Keith always opens my so he won't mind. But as soon as I opened it a stick fell out.....

___________________________

Was this too long I feel like it was. Should I do a part 2 or trash it or what ideas for imagines do you guys have.  I didn't proofread this just wanted to update because I saw that the book was actually getting reads. Thanks for reading again love always
                               -powerssquad🌊