Cry

I figured I'd break down to you guys how I came up with the nickname Keys from it has nothing to do with an actual keys that open shit or Dj Khalid. As y'all know his name is Keith Tyree Powers. Now K is of course from Keith. He atleast has one E in each of his names. The Y comes from Tyree. And since K & Y are the first and second laters of their names I decided to use the last letter of Powers which is S. And there you have it Keys🙂 As for the image I would highly suggest listening to the song in the media as you read because this image was based around the story that song is portraying.🙂
                                              -powersrangers
______________________________Y/N
The time is now 2:30am & Keith has yet to come home. I constantly blew his phone up but no response.
Husband🙄: Keith where are you dinner is getting cold.
                             Delivered 9:30pm
Husband🙄: It's getting late & you haven't hit me back where are you at??
                            Delivered 11:20pm
Husband🙄: I don't know why you aren't responding to me. I just want to know that your ok. I love you.💕
                              Delivered 1:00am
I got on our messages to see if he had seen them but I was only greeted with a bubble with 3 dots indicating that he was typing but I never received a message. So he has his read Recipients off just fucking great. I was waiting on the couch awaiting his arrival in nothing but a black lace bra & panty set with my fav robe. I won't be going to sleep he will be hearing my mouth tonight for pulling this bullshit again.

 I won't be going to sleep he will be hearing my mouth tonight for pulling this bullshit again

3:00am finally strikes when I hear the door being unlocked & slightly opened & closed. He tries to tip toe upstairs but I stop him.

You: Keith it's 3 in the damn morning where have you been. *getting if the couch walking toward him*

Keith: *scoffs* I was out ok damn.

You: How fucking hard was it for you to txt me back & say that shit then instead of turning off your read thing & not responding. I was worried sick. Who was you out partying with because Alexis,Shay,Jasmine,Heaven & Zorra said Luke, Woody, Algee, Yazz & E was all at home with them. So that New edition promo shit is out the window.

Keith: Them niggahs aren't my only friends lord. I was hanging with some niggahs from Sac we went to a house party in Inglewood I lost track of time sorry. *comes up & hugs you* As for my phone it's been dead for a minute so that explains why I didn't see your messages. *presses home button showing you it dead* I'm really sorry baby. *kisses you*

You: *kisses back then pushes him away a little* Ok Keith. You need to go shower like immediately. Your not getting in my bed after being at somebody's house I don't even know.

Keith: *chuckles* Ok baby *picks you up walking upstairs* You looking like snack & im hungry *biting his lip*

You: *giggles* boy stop *glances at his neck as a bruise mark catches your eye but you don't say nothing about it.