cross the country

this is kind of based of the song the weekend by sza. but like a different set up to up because people either have it where Keith is cheating on his girl with you or vice versa. Let me know how you feel about this. I think I'm going to make this into a mini series also.. just stay tuned🙂🙂
_________________________________

                        Monday
Keith
I walked into my house after a long stressful day at work. Being an entrepreneur of a multi million dollar company was wonderful. Besides the fact that I was only in town for 3days out of the week. I had building throughout the US one in almost every state. I had 3 big main ones, LA, Wichita & NYC. I live in LA with my girlfriend Reign where I stay Monday, Thursday & Friday. I go out to the building in Wichita Tuesday - Wednesday.. I spend the weekends in NYC. Its a lot to handle but I handle it well so does my girlfriend. I walked up the stairs as I undid my tie she was sitting on the bed watching tv.

Reign: Hey baby. *gets up walking toward keith* how was work

Keith: *embraces her in a hug* You know work is work. *pecks her lips* I really appreciate you cooking then bringing it up to the office it was delicious.

Reign: anything for my babe *climbs back in bed* I also packed your bags for you flight tomorrow

Keith: Im so grateful to have you *lays on top of her* I'm going to take a shower then I'll be right in bed. *gets up*

She nodded while laughing then climbing under our comforter. I took a quick hot shower put on some basketball shorts then climbed in bed wrapping my arms around her waist falling asleep.

                         Tuesday
Keith
I knocked on the door. Why in the hell is she not answering like she doesn't know I was coming. I lost my key don't know where I put it. I pulled out my phone looking at the time "5:00pm". She's probably sleep I knocked harder then seconds later she answered wiping her eyes. Then heading back toward the couch.

Keith: Well I guess you aren't happy to see daddy

Her: *goes & lays back on the couch pulling cover over her*

Keith: I guess that's I No. do I need to go get a hotel

Her: *groans* If you fucking want to I don't care I honestly just want to sleep right now Keith

Keith: *clenches jaw* Your being an ass right now harmony

Harmony: Keith I had a long day I want to nap either stopping bitching & come cuddle or leave *walking over to him*

Keith: *picks her up bridal style* lets go cuddle

Harmony: *lays head on his shoulder* I didn't plan on cooking later so can we get five guys

Keith: *lays down* Yes just as soon *yawns* I wake up

Harmony: *climbs on top of him laying her head on his chest with her legs between his* Ok daddy

Pretty much how I spend my Tuesday's & Wednesday's. Eating & cuddling with Harm. My little baby that lives in Kansas. She doesn't know about reign & vice versa. I eventually fell asleep & she did too.

                        Saturday
Keith
I sat on the bed on my phone. I don't know where she was at. Until she climbed onto my lap.

Her: *takes phone* Nope we get each other two days out the week

Keith: Well leave ya niggah & I can move you out to LA *rolls eyes*

Her: *chuckles* Oh really you want me to leave my boyfriend when you stay on the other side of the US & I only see you on the weekends.

Keith: Didn't I just say I'll move you out there

Her: *smiling* Ohh can we live by live hella food places.

Keith: Yea I can get you an apartment by all the food joints

Her: *furrows eyebrows* Why not us an apartment

Keith: *shrugs* Because I feel like right now we should live separate just incase something happens & we stop what we got.

Her: Ok *kisses him*

I kisses her back cupping her ass in my hands before giving it a hard smack causing a moan to escape her mouth. She pulled away causing me to groan.

Her: Nope you not getting none *smirks*

Keith: *groans* Please mamas

Her: *kissing his freckles* Nope mhmm I love me some key

Keith: *rubbing her ass* And I love me some Y/n