Relapse

Y/n sat at the dinner party watching performance after performance, speaker after speaker. But her eyes never left her ex boyfriend Keith who sat only a few tables over with his new fling Ryan. Her foot tapped rapidly flashbacks of their whole relationship flooded her mind. Keith turned her into a sex addict & ever since they broke up she hasn't had sex. "Y/n he has been eyeing you all night." Her  bestfriend Lexie said nudged her under the table. She finally took her eyes off Keith looking at his fine friend Melvin who smirked at her. She looked down twiddling with her thumbs & blushing.

"Girllll he is coming over here." Lexie said tapping my leg. Before I knew it my shoulder was being tapped on. "Hey Beautiful." Melvin said bending down to kiss my cheek. "Oh come on now Melvin. You don't want these little groupies thinking something they shouldn't be." I said rolling my eyes laughing at him. "I wouldn't have a problem with that." He said in my ear. I laughed & looked up to see Keith eyeing me from the dance floor. "Come on lets go dance." I said standing up grabbing Melvin's hands heading to the dance floor. Me & Melvin's body grind against each other to the beat he would occasionally kiss my neck causing me to bite my lip. But my eyes never left Keith who had Ryan's bottom pressed against his front I could see his eyes filled with anger while he clenched his jaw. I turned around so that my chest was up against Melvin so we could slow dance. "You know I been trying to press you for a while now." He said in my ear as my head rested on his chest. "Oh Really?" I responded. "Yea but you curved me through IG so I took the perfect in person opportunity to snatch you up." He said kissing my forehead. "Was that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend." I questioned looking up at him. "No not yet, I don't want to force you into something so quick. But I would like to take you out, are you free tomorrow?" He questioned you as he held your chin between his fingers. "I am free tomorrow." I responded & before I knew it me & Melvin's lips crashed against each other's.

As Melvin & Y/n swapped spit Keith stared them down from the bar. His blood boiled & he clenched his fist so hard that he broke the glass of henny that sat in his hand. Y/n eyes looked toward the commotion. Keith picked the glass prices out of his hand Ryan tried to come over & help him buy Keith only brushed her off. "Hey Melvin I have to go to the bathroom." Y/n said grabbing her purse before heading to the bathroom. She went down the hallways following the trail of blood to the men's bathroom. She knocked on the door. "Ryan leave me tf alone please." He said before looking at me. "What do you want?" He said with an attitude letting me into the bathroom. "I came to check on your hand." Y/n said. "It's just fine don't need you to look at it. Don't you have a boyfriend you should be looking at." He said running his bloody hand under the faucet. "Not my boyfriend. Why isn't your girlfriend in here checking on you?" She responded pulling out the mini first aid kit she kept in her purse. She grabbed Keith's hand wiping it with peroxide wipes the wrapping it with gauze. "There you go. Why would you even break a glass anyway." She said cleaning her hands off. She looked up in the mirror in front of the sink where her eyes connected with Keith who stood behind her. "I saw you kissing him." He replied. "Keith... we ended what we had months ago..." she started till he cut her off still. "Still.... I know no man has ever touched you the way I have." He said inching closer to her. "Actually that was the first time a man has touched me since we broke up." She said looking down as her foot tapped rapidly. "You had me addicted. When we broke up I went through withdrawal.... now I'm trying to hard not to relapse." She finished looking back up in the mirror only to see him staring at your bottom.

"I fuck Ryan from time to time but it ain't the same. Nobody has pussy that can top yours." Keith said locking the bathroom door. "No Keith. We aren't fixing to do this." I said grabbing my purse heading to unlock the door, only for Keith to grab me by my neck with his un-bandaged hand. "You know you want it. I call feel your pussy quivering." He said in my ear as he back my again the sink. "I'm not going to relapse Keith. Us having sex will spark something neither of us need." I said trying to push his lower body from between my legs. Before I knew it his hand had made its way under my dress. "No panties as usual." He smirked. His finger toyed with my clit & between my folds for a quick second before he bought them back up to his mouth. "Still has wet... if not more than I remember." He started. "And tastes even better." He finished as he sucked your juices off his fingers. My chest heaved up & down as I pulled my dress down.

"I'll be by your house tomorrow." Keith said into Y/ns ear. "Keith I have a date with Melvin tomorrow night." Y/n responded. "Who said I was coming tomorrow night." Keith said smirking. "No we can't do this. KEITH I'm not finna do this with you. You have a girlfriend. I'm trying to do something with Melvin. If you wanted me YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BROKE UP WITH ME FOR THAG BITCH. Plain & simple. I haven't heard from you in months but the moment you see me with another nigga you want me back. THAT SHITS DEAD." She hollered in his face. "You lower your damn voice when your talking to me." He scowled in her face. "You know I do what I want when I want to you. If I want you back I'll have you back idc who you are with." He finished. She stood there looking down knowing he was telling the truth. A knock at the door interrupted the tension in the room. "Give daddy a kiss." He said grabbing her neck putting his thumb in her mouth. She quickly sucked on his thumb then went to open the door. Where Ryan stood there. "Hey Ry." Y/n said smiling at Ryan. "What are you doing in here." Ryan questioned with a chuckle. "You know me. Being a RN never stops." Y/n said pulling her first aid kit out of her purse. "I just wanted to make sure his hand was ok & that he didn't accidentally cut a artery." Y/n finished smiling. "Yea babe. I'm glad she came after me because I couldn't get the bleeding to stop or al the little shards of glass out of my hand." Keith chimes in. "Well thank you Y/n." Ryan said kissing Keith's bandaged hand. "I know he can be a hot head at times." Y/n responded before heading to the dance floor to find Melvin. "Are you ok you where gone for a second." Melvin questioned placing his hands on y/n hips. "Yes I just went to doctor up Keith's bloody hand." Y/n said kissing Melvin on the cheek. "I'm glad you two are ok with each other. I was going to ask him & Ryan to come out with us tomorrow." Melvin said snaking his hands around her waist & placing his head on your shoulder. "Great! I'd love to catch up with the both of them." Y/n responded. She looked up at Keith who winked at her while licking his lips. She mentally rolled her eyes turning all her attention back to Melvin.
________________________
Heyyyyyyy guyssssssssss. Had this idea had to write about it but not in my players book. So why not give you ladies a nice Keith image since it seems like we are slowing starting to get our man back.😊😊😊😊 comment, vote, like. This may be the start to a new comback😛😛😛😛