thick thighs

Btw I fucking live for Ashley Graham she is my role model. She is so damn beautiful and confident.
-powerssquad
__________________________________
Y/n
My alarm went off. I groaned turning it off. I dreaded going to school thank god today's the last day of senior year. We didn't have graduation for other 5 days. I got up looking in the mirror, I sighed taking my hands pinching all the places where the unwanted fat was. I looked at myself & smiled as i repeated you are beautiful to myself. I went to shower, washed my body & wet my hair so it'll be curly. I went to my closet quickly getting dressed. I grabbed my purse, and headed downstairs. There was a note on the frig. "Y/n something came up with work. Me & your dad had to fly to new York real quick. Don't worry sweetie we will be back before graduation. Didn't have time to go shopping so here's a bank card with 5,000 on it. Love you." I shrugged grabbed the card putting it in my wallet then grabbed my car keys getting in my matte black ford mustang. I stopped on the way to school to get me a drink from star bucks then headed on my way. I pulled up at school got out. Walking into school I felt everybody staring at me. I was a plus size girl but trust me I was a bad one. I walked into the gym taking a seat in the stands. A bunch of boys started playing basketball I stood up & leaned over the railing to get a better look.

I heard somebody say "Damn Y/n" from behind me

I heard somebody say "Damn Y/n" from behind me. So I turned around to see who it was. I rolled my eyes as the schools biggest man whore stood in front of me.

You: *rolls eyes* Keith what do you want.

Keith: Don't be like that baby *stands beside you placing his arm around your waist*

You: Keith I'm not your baby. Your only over here because your boys are out there on the court and all your little groupies are down there drooling over them.

Keith: I don't have groupies Y/n *kisses your cheek* your my main lady.

Y/n: *moves him off you* whatever Keith. I'm not like the rest of these girls you should know this by now. What is this like that 15th time I've turned you down.

Keith: *turns you toward him* let me show you I'm not at all what you think I am. I got bitches that want me but I don't want them. I've wanted you & only you forever. *pulls you close to him by your waist*

You: *blushes* Ok. Keith I promise you the first time I think you on some scheming shit I will hurt you.

Keith: I promise I won't ma *grabs your butt* Let's get out of here.

You: *whispers in his ear* We can go back to my house. My parents are gone.

Keith: let's go then *kisses your forehead*

I grabbed my purse & we walked down the stands. I was walking ahead of him but our hands was still intertwined. I could feel him staring at my ass. Once we got by the group of girls they just stared at us while Keith stopped to talk to  his friends. I went & wrapped both my arms around his left arm while looking back at the other girls smirking. We left out the auditorium & headed toward the parking lot.