absentee

You all having being giving me so much feedback. You guys are the reason I do this. I'm glad you enjoy my writings. So I will be doing requests for the first 5 people that PM me. You must leave me your Name, Age, Who you want, What type image you want ex. Like Keith cheating them you forgiving him & y'all have make up sex. So yeaaa I'll do this again in the future. Plus I have this idea of  turning Famous in Love to a reality show where 6 girl & the boys are all famous but each girl is trying to find their claim to fame. But they really don't know what is actually going to come behind that fame. Soo let me know if you guys think that's a good idea.🙂🙂 love you guys so much😘
                                           -powerssquad
___________________________
Keith
I was in the mall with my two sons Kyson & Karter. They kept bickering back & forth with each other about which restaurant we should eat at.

Kyson: K we are eating at Taco Bell & that's final *crossing his arms pointing toward Taco Bell*

Karter: No Ky we are eating at ChikFilA, plus dad loves their chicken sandwiches.

Kyson: But he also likes Doritos Locos Tacos

Keith: Boys *laughing* You guys can eat where ever you want plus I'm in the mood for Chinese.

They where spoiled brats who got what they wanted with no questions asked. Me & their grandparents made sure of that. It's been me & the boys since I was 17. Their mother isn't dead, my parents just thought she wasn't good enough & stable enough to have the boys so they went to court & made sure I was granted custody. I mean I never wanted this to happen I loved Y/n so much, she was my everything. I didn't care that she didn't have the most money & she didn't care about the money I had. She loved me for me but my parents weren't having it. I shook the whole situation going to order me and the boys food then sat down in the food court. The boys where sitting across from me stuffing their face while occasionally making conversation with each other without arguing thank god. I pulled out my phone & went to post the picture I took of the boys earlier. I added the caption "Out and about with Karter & Kyson💙"

I looked up from my phone to see that the boys where no longer sitting down

I looked up from my phone to see that the boys where no longer sitting down. I quickly stood up looking around but I didn't see them through the packed crowd in the malls foodcourt. "KYSON KARTER" I yelled aloud causing some to stare. Then I heard a sweet familiar voice behind me.

Y/n: Keith, here they are.

Kyson: The pretty lady helped us throw our trash away,

Karter: It was a couple steps away so we didn't think nothing about it but there was a lot of tall people then we couldn't see.

I grabbed them embracing them into a hug. I eyed Y/n the whole time she stood there looking flawless. She had this natural glow on her, she had gotten hella thick & from the Versace & Gucci bags in her hand she had herself money. I sat the boys in their stroller then stood up to admire her face to face. She was on her phone waiting for me to finish my moment with the boys.

 She was on her phone waiting for me to finish my moment with the boys

Keith: Its good to see you Y/n. You still look beautiful after all these years.

You: *blushes* Thank Keith. Your still handsome I see that you have gotten some more freckles.

Keith: *smiling* You the one that has gotten some more of something *referring to your ass*

You: Oh Keith. *giggles* so I'm guessing those are my sons.

Keith: Yes. Yes they are Y/n.

You: I want to be back in their life if YOUR willing to let me not your parents because now your a man Keith you don't need them making decisions for you. I have worked my ass off ever since the day after the court hearing. I went to straight grind mode in order to get them back. Your parents will sure to be surprised at my new found wealth they always doubted me & you let them. But hey I'm just here because I want to see my boys. Kyson Kevin Powers & Karter Kylan Powers. Your brother & sister where so excited that we wanted to use their names for the boys middles name.

Keith: Yes they where. How about you come over tonight for dinner. I'll invite my parents & siblings so you can introduce yourself to the boys. Btw they know what you looked like when you where younger I always show them old pictures of you. They probably didn't recognize you because you where a girl then but your all grown women now. 

You: *smiles* Thank you Keith. So what time should I come over?

Keith: 7:00 I'll txt you my address *handing you his phone*

You: *puts number in* Ok see you tonight *bends down to the boys in their stroller* I will see you little cuties later *kissing their foreheads

I embraced her in a hug before she walked away. I could help but stare at her ass as it jumped as she walked. I'm so excited for dinner. The boys need her in their life. Thank god they are only 3 so hopefully they won't have any memory of her not being there. Because if they ever feel like she neglected them I couldn't live with myself knowing i was a big cause for that.
_______________________________
Part 2? Does this really deserve a part two? What do you guys want me to update btw?