Chapter 1

Hi! This is my first divergent book on this app, I'm excited to write the book. Enjoy!

All the characters and stuff like that belong to Veronica Roth, I am just writing it in a different way because I loved the books.

~Kiera

Lets start!!

Tris's Pov

I wake up to someone shoving my shoulder.

Caleb

"Sis come on, this is the third time I came in here! We're going to be late for our first day!"

I groan and sit up, "Okay, okay."

"I'm leaving in five minutes. Hurry up." He says walking out of my room.

I stand up and walk over to my closet. I take out a pair of blue skinny jeans, a blue tang top and a baggy sweater to go overtop.

I get dressed and walk into the bathroom across from my room. I pull my hair out of it's messy ponytail and brush it out, my wavy dirty blond hair is long enough to hang evenly by my shoulders. I open a drawer on my left and take out a straightener, I quickly straiten my hair at the top so it's curly at the bottom. I let it hang by my shoulders. I grab my make up bag and pull out some black eyeliner and line my blue eyes, I take out black eyeshadow and make my eyes smokey, I grab foundation and put it were it is needed, I take mascara and put it on my eyelashes, lastly I grab a small amount of lip gloss and gloss my lips.

I brush my teeth, grab my bag and run downstairs.

I see Caleb putting on his leather jacket, I grab mine and pull on my high heel boots.

My family wasn't rich, that's just Four, a guy at my school. But my family is not even close to poor, we have a lot of money, but unlike Four we don't rub it in other people faces.

"Skipping breakfast?" He asks closing the door behind him.

I nod, I don't think he sees it but whatever.

He hops in his new truck and drives off to school.

~At School~

I walk over to a group of people, my friends.

Christina, Marlene, Lynn and Will, Christina's boyfriend.

"Hey." I say when I see them

"Hey!" The girls say giving me a hug one by one.

"Hey Will." I say waving.

He smiles "Hey Bea."

They call me that because they know I hate it.

I roll my eyes. "So, what's up with you guys?" I ask checking my phone.

8:56am. Way too early to be up.

Lynn and Christina shrug. "I got my new car." Marlene smiles. She points to the right, her new Porsche, she's not poor either.

"You like need to give me a ride, Mar." Lynn begs

"Don't worry, Fours party is coming up! We can drive there."

Four is such a show off.

RINGGGGG!!!

The bell.

We make our way in and get our schedules.

I look at mine.

1.English

2.Music

3.Break

4.Heath