Divergent Highschool Style.

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated for awhile, I got really busy with horseback riding and my birthday was yesterday.

So I'm really sorry, but on with the chapter!

~Kiera😘

Tris's P.O.V

I was lying down on my couch in my living room when my phone rang. Sitting up I answered it,

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Tris. What's up?"

It was Four. Good thing Caleb isn't here, I'm happy I answered or else he'd be teasing me.

"Hey! Not much, wanna come over?" I asked excitedly.

"Sure, I'll be there in 15 minutes." He said, he sounded like he was walking.

"Where are you, Four?"

"I'm walking back from Uriah and Zeke's house."

"Walking? You're walking? Wow."

"Yeah, I know. It's only this once though, I'm too lazy." He laughed.

"I know, a walk right down the block must be hard." I teased.

"Whatever, see you soon."

"Kay." I hung up and sat on the couch watching tv.

Ten minutes later.

There was a knock on the door and I sat up, happily running to the door.

When I opened, a very good looking Four was leaning on the door frame. He was wearing his expensive black leather jacket and his hair was messy per usual. He had jeans on, sunglasses on top of his head, and black Chuck Taylor's on for shoes.

"You checking me out?" He smirks.

"Just your outfit." I smile.

"Sure." He walks in and gives me a kiss.

I kiss him back and close the door behind him.

"So, how's it going?" I asked him as he took off his shoes.

"It's going. Uriah thinks all of us should get together tomorrow. Since it's Friday today."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea" I sit on the couch and he sits next to me.

"How was your day, after school? I didn't see much of you at school." He comes a little closer to me.

"It was okay. I mostly hung out with Christina and Marlene, Lynn's with a new girl, apparently her name is Shauna."

"Yeah, I heard about her. Zeke met her and has a little crush on her. I was thinking we could invite her with us tomorrow."

"That sounds good, he does need a girlfriend." I smile and lean onto his arm.

"Yeah, almost everyone has one except him. I have you, Will has Christina, Uriah has Marlene, and Zeke can have Shauna." He adds

I nod leaning closer to him.

He puts his arm around me and pulls me close. I follow and rest my head on his chest, his arm tight around my waist.

I open my eyes and look up at him. He feels me move and looks down at me. I'm short compared to him, so I have to lean up to kiss him. Which I do.

He kisses me back. I move so my legs are underneath me. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him again. He rests one hand around my waist, and the other one around on my back, pushing me closer. I allow him and slide closer so our body's are touching.

"I like this." He smiles.

I smile and kiss him again.

We kiss for awhile until I hear the door open. I pull back and stand up.

It was Caleb,

"Hey." He says, "Four? Why are you here?" He asks.

"Um, we-he and I are together. Like boyfriend/girlfriend."

Caleb raises him eyebrows. "Oh, really? That's cool." He says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and check the time. 7:02pm. Wow! Four came over at 5.

"Want something to eat?" I ask.

"Actually, I was going to ask you if you want to come over with me to Zeke and Uriah's, they asked."

"Sure."

We drive over to Uriah and Zeke's and I knock on the door.

Uriah opens. "Hey Tris!" He smiles and lets us walk in.

"I'm happy you came." Uriah says leaning on the wall as we take off our shoes.

"Thanks for having me."

"Well, Zeke and I need to know more about you if you're my sister-in-law!"

"Sister-in-law?" I ask

"You see, Four, Zeke and I are like brothers. And if your with him, you're like our sister in law." He smiles

I laugh "Okay."

"So, that being said..." He slowly comes towards me and gives me a very tight big hug.

"Can't. Breath!"

"Sorry, Sis." He smiles and lets me go.

"Follow me, we have ordered pizza."

Uriah walks down the hallway to a door that leads us downstairs.

"This is mine and Zeke's room slash gaming area." He says, "Over there." He points to the left. "Is Zeke's area. Here is mine." He then points right.

We talk laugh and hang out and end up staying over for the night.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

So that's the fourth chapter! I know it's not long but I needed to update.

Thanks for reading. Give me ideas!! Leave feedback on what I should add or shouldn't. More of this or that. Just let me know.

~Kiera😘