Divergent Highschool Style

Hey guys.

Sorry for a kinda late update. I've been crazy busy with homework now that it's approaching summer time. Also tests are through the roof.

Anyways, here's the chapter.

Those are the dresses and hair I mention in this chapter.

!!!PLEASE READ!!!- I need your help so please read my Authors Note at the end.

~Kiera❤️~

------

Tris's POV

Graduation was this week and that meant one thing.

Dress shopping.

Of course, Christina wouldn't - couldn't - leave it last minute. She had already ordered our dresses online months ahead. It wasn't until this week that she started stressing about it.

"Guys, we're graduating high school on Thursday." She whined as we walked outside for lunch, we were meeting up with the boys.

"I know. Sad isn't it? I have no idea what I want to do after this," Shauna sighs, "Maybe arts. I do love photography."

"I'm going in for medicine." Lynn says, she was pretty intrigued in doctoring.

"Shauna you'd be good with kids." Chris points out.

"Yeah! You love babysitting." Marlene adds, "You even said that you'd be interested with teaching kindergarden."

Shauna shrugs, "That's an idea."

"What about you, Tris?" Lynn nudges me.

"English Lit," I smile, "Hopefully for publishing or journalism or something like else."

"Sounds like you." Marlene laughs.

We pass the gates of the school and I to the parking lot. We see Uriah walk out with Tobias and Will by their side.

"Where's Zeke?" Shauna asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Lovely to see you too." Uriah says, "He's coming out soon, he's gotta finish up his last test."

"So, where are we going?" Marlene moves to stand by Uriah as he drapes his arm over her shoulders.

"I was thinking something easy, like pizza."

"Okay, meet up there?" Christina walks to her car.

"See you there." Uriah walks with Marlene and Shauna to his car just as Zeke bolts from the school doors.

"Wait for me!"

"Hurry up!" Uriah yell at him.

Tobias takes my hand and pulls me to his car. I hop in the passenger side and do up my seat belt.

"So, how were finals?" Tobias asks, peering over to me. He shifts into reverse and easily backs out of the parking spot.

"To be honest, kinda difficult." I sigh, "What about you?"

"Hard? Nah." He waves it off, but then smiles, "They were tricky I guess."

"So, how is everything?"

"At home?"

I nod my head as he frowns slightly, "Weird. I never lived with my mother. It' side finitely taking some getting used to."

"What about your brothers?"

"Grey thinks it kinda sketchy. But Joel and I are spending a lot of time with her."