❁three❁

yerimmie:
I feel terrible. I've been sneezing
non-stop and I have a fever. Can
you come visit me and cure my
sickness away with your love? I
guess it was caused by the rain
yesterday. I thought it will wash
away the pain, but it didn't. Tell me
where I can find a cure to fix my broken heart and erase the pain I
received from you?
Sent 09:08(!)

~~~

• yeri p.o.v •

"argh. My head hurts." I said out loud, as soon as I woke up from my deep sleep.

I pulled away my blanket, exposing my skin to the refreshing morning air. But why is the morning air so cold today? For a split second I thought it was winter.

"tung!" I fell onto the freezing cold floor as soon as I made an attempt to stand up.

"what's wrong, yeri-ah?" sooyoung unnie asked in her slightly huskey morning voice.

I could feel my head spinning, my eyelids feeling droopy. My vision was soon covered with darkness.

~~~

My eyes fluttered opened. I slowly blinked as I observed my surrounding. I'm in my shared room with sooyoung unnie. I could feel a damp cold towel on my forehead, making me feel refreshed. Just then, the door opened, reviewing seungwan unnie holding a tray with a bowl and some utensils on it.

"oh, you woke up just in time. Come on, get up and eat some porridge I cooked for you." she said in a calm soothing voice as she took steps closer towards me.

I struggled as I got up. My body felt so weak and my head still kind of hurts. It's fish porridge. The strong scent filled the air near it. It was my favourite type of porridge, but somehow it looks less appetizing this time.

"I don't have the tummy to eat right now. I'll eat more later." I said after only taking two small bites.

It was a relief that seungwan unnie didn't force me to eat more but instead, she left the room after nodding and said,"okay, rest more."

I tugged into my thick blankets as my tears fell. Why does everything I do reminds me of you, jungkook?

I would love to see that worried expression on your face whenever you know that I'm sick. I want to eat your fish porridge instead of seungwan unnie's. Even though yours is tasteless and blended, I could feel your love and effort you put into it.

I miss the warm hugs you give me whenever I feel cold. It was so comfortable that I wish I could be in your embrace forever.

I couldn't control my tears. New tears keeps forming after each time I wipe the last one away. I wish I could stop the tears, but it will never listen.

Why are you always the reason behind my tears?

When can I stop crying because of you? I can't take the fact that you are such a large impact in my life.

I just want to get rid of you from my life now. But why can't I just get you out? Why are you so important to me? I just want to stop thinking about you. But you are always stuck in my mind 24/7.

~A/N~
hope you all like this short update ❤ sorry if it's horrible!😅 and disclaimer, my next update may not be as early.😿 please don't expect an early update, I have school too.😞💕