❁five❁

yerimmie:
I see the reason why you left me.
Yesterday I was having problems
with singing and now? It's dancing.
I'm so worthless, right? But I blame it
on you, you made me feel too preciousand special in the
past, now look at me,
I'm like trash now.
Sent 05:21(!)

~~~

yeri p.o.v •

"yeri-ah, you forgot another step again! You need to move forward." the dance instructor complained.

I couldn't say anything but only to nod at her. I continued practising that part, but I just couldn't perfect it. I was getting more and more frustrated each time I mess up, but at the same time I felt bad, my members were staying back longer than they needed just because of me. I'm sure they are very tired too.

~~~

"okay, why not we stop until here today. It's pretty late now and I'm sure you all are really tired." the dance instructor said.

The other unnies started gulping up mouthful of water as they packed their bags, while I stood at the side, leaning my head on the wall.

"yah, aren't you coming?" sooyoung unnie asked.

I shooked my head, "nah, I want to stay for awhile more to practise."

Sooyoung unnie nodded in understanding, but suddenly seungwan unnie asked, "are you sure you are okay nowadays? You seemed a bit off. Maybe you should just come back with us."

"I'm fine. Don't worry, I can take care of myself, you guys go back first, y'all are tired too." I explained.

They had no other chioce but to leave without me since I was so determine to stay.

~~~

A few hours had passed, I was in the peaceful practice room alone, dancing non-stop.

Just at that moment, I felt a lump in my throat, my stomach starting hurting at the same time. I felt like vomiting.

It was a relief that the restroom was right beside the practice room. I ran as fast as lighning into the one of the toilets. But when I opened my mouth to puke, nothing came out. I tried to get it all out, but nothing happened. I dropped onto the ground, restless and uncomfortable.

Somehow, a particular memory flashed into my mind. I remembered how you will always pressure yourself and dance like crazy for hours just to perfect it for your fans. You will always end up feeling sick and tired. I remember how I always go to your practice room with some painkillers, towels and a bottle of my homemade lemon honey tea. I love how you are so hard working just for your fans.

I also remember this few simple words you always say to me when I came, "you are the best girlfriend I will ever have!"

If I was the best, then why did you decided to leave me? I wonder if your new girlfriend did whatever I did for you, did she visit you and bring you all those I will bring?

Those were some good times huh? I wonder of they will ever come back. Did you know what was the most painful in this whole relationship? It wasn't the fact that you cheated on me. It was the fact that you have not even properly broken up with me yet. If you don't love me anymore, stop hanging me at the side. Tell me, what's so good about her that you hate me now? What did she do that attracted you? Tell me how to change to be better.

~A/N~
Super late & short update.😞 I've been really busy now since my exams are coming up.😭I will be having my higher chinese exam tomorrow!😨 Ahhh- I seriously so nervous!!😥 I kinda regret taking higher chinese, if I just took normal chinese, I don't need this one more extra paper!😠🙀Urgh! But, wish me luck for the paper tomorrow, I really hope I will get a decent grade, I really don't wanna screw up.🙏👌