❁fourteen❁

yerimmie:
I hate you.
Sent 20:43(!)

yerimmie:
do you know why?
Sent 20:43(!)

yerimmie:
because you are like a maze
and I can't figure you out. I
catch you looking at me but
at the next moment, you are
cold like ice. why are you so
complicated?
Sent 20:44(!)

~~~

• author p.o.v •

"why him out of all seven of them?" yerim curses, stressed. fate just did not want to break them apart, it was already a struggle for her to emcee their group a few days ago and this time, she had to emcee with him.

she sighed in annoyance, kicking empty space in the car. she could not even concentrate on the script she was holding.

"what the heck?" she whispered as she cursed. as soon as she had calmed down, she glanced at the script, to see that they had to act together, jungkook had to confess and give a flower to her. that was unexpected. "how uncomfortable." she mutters.

~~~

"annyeonhaseyo! we are the special emcees today, im red velvet yeri!"

"and im BTS jungkook!" they both introduced themselves as soon as the camera started rolling.

"yeri-ssi, many fans wants to see your aegyo, would you mind showing them?" he asks, of course it was because that was what the script said, how she wishes he asked that just because he wanted to see it.

"one plus one gwiyomi, two plus two gwiyomi-"

"yeri-ssi, that's such an old trend. do you know what's the newest one now?" jungkook said, with a warm smile spread across his face. that smile, she missed it a lot.

"what is it?"

"what about you listen to the song, sweet heart by seenroot!"

"music queue!" they exclaimed together. that moment it made her think about what if, what if they had a collaboration, will their voice sound good together? but it was impossible for them to even have a collaboration anyways.

the first part finally ended as both of them took a seat beside each other as they watched the performance. but for yeri, she could not even concentrate on the performance, all she could think about was the boy seated beside her.

~~~

the song soon ended, both of them got ready or their next act without talking at all.

"yeri-ssi." jungkook called her name with those voice she was used to hear everyday, but of course, not anymore.

"yeah?" she knows what's going to happen next, but somehow she was nervous, extremely nervous.

"will you go out with me?" jungkook said those words as he held out a single stalk of rose. those words immediately reminded her that day when he actually said and meant those words to her.

the act ended after, without her even touching the rose. she was disappointed, but there was no point, he did not meant those words, it was just an act to showcase the next song, will you go out with me ㅡ dia.

~~~

yeri p.o.v •

It was lunch time. although both of us could not go back to our groups' waiting rooms, we had new guests, gfriend. since we had to interview them after the one hour lunch break, the group came to have lunch there as they prepare. but unfortunately, i was currently forced to be in a diet, i was not allowed to eat lunch although my stomach was about to burst out of hunger.

i stared at the opposite direction of mine, to see both jungkook and the gfriend members eating. that just made me even more hungry. unknowingly, i started to pout. but it was extremely cute to see jungkook eating, he was still the same, always filling both sides of his mouth with food, which was adorable.

"yeri!" someone yelled, when i turned towards the direction of the person, i realised it was one of my fans. soon, my attention was on them instead. "are you guys hungry?" i asked, since they were here from the early in the morning, im sure their stomachs are rumbling like mine.

"ne! we ran out of water too!" they yelled back, answering my question.

"what? you all have no water too? oh no!" i pitied, they even ran out of water, that's really sad. i immediately dialled my manager, begging him to buy me a few boxes of water and I'll pay him afterwards.

it took awhile until the water arrived but at the meantime, i was having a conversation with the fans. i even dance to rookie since they requested it, they also requested for me to do aegyo which i had no choice but to go along with it. after the water arrived and it was given out, all of the fans started gulping huge mouthfuls of water which made me feel happy just by looking at it.

"thank you yeri!" the fans shouted in sync.

for some apparent reasons, my head moved towards his direction. i saw him staring at me with a loveable glance and also a smile. but when he realised that i was looking at him, his eyes moved down onto the floor and his smile faded away.

i blinked a few times, regaining my senses and shook my head, "im tricking myself again."

"i wished we were still like before, we could stare at each other lovingly, instead of feeling uncomfortable. i hate this feeling, its miserable."

~A/N~
updateeee!٩( 'ω' )و
actually i have this book in mind that i wanna publish, it's ofc jungri and it only have like 10 chaps. im thinking of publishing it soon, anyways this book is soon gonna end soon too. (p′︵‵。)