❁six❁

yerimmie:
I tried getting over you, but its
somehow impossible. I thought
I fell in love again, but I didn't.
Why is it so difficult to love again?
Sent 18:11(!)

~~~

• author p.o.v •

The cold breeze from the freezing cold atmosphere touched yeri's bare skin right above her black mask. Both of her hands were tightly hidden in the pockets of her grey coat she got from saeron as she took light steps through this night.

She opened the door of the convenience store, feeling happy and excited to fill her rumbling stomach with her favourite brand of instant noodles.

She took a few rounds in the convenience store since she wasn't that familiar with it, until she finally found her desired instant noodles hidden on the highest shelf.

Unfortunately for her height, the instant noodles were too high up for her to reach. She tried jumping, but that did not work at all. She continued to tiptoe and reach her short arms out to reach for it, not willing to give up.

Just then, another pair of arm that was much more bigger than hers and had very defined veins popping out over passed hers, grabbing the instant noodles away.

~~~

• yeri p.o.v •

I stood back onto my feets and stared at the man who have took my instant noodles. "um, I wanted that first." I said timidly.

"but I want it too." his words made my blood boiled a little. But his voice was somehow familiar.

"plus, I took it first." he said.

"wait. Aren't you yugeom from got7" I asked, finally recognizing his voice.

"um... Are you his saesang fan?" he asked, making me feel a little annoyed.

"no! I know its you, yugeom. I'm yeri from red velvet." I exclaimed, pulling my mask out for a brief moment.

His eyes widen in shock,"omo. Annyeonghaseyeo." he greeted immediately.

"can we share the noodle? I really want to eat it..." I said, pouting behind my mask.

He had no choice but to agree with me.

~~~

• author p.o.v •

A smattering of giggles were heard, they were happily making silly jokes and chatting around.

Yeri could feel her heart beat rapidly during that process. "is this what people call falling in love again?" she thought and smiled at the thought.

Just then, they both went down at the same time, sipping some noodles. As they kept sipping onto the noddles, it got harder and harder. That's where, they realised, they were sipping onto that one strip of noodle.

They stared at each others eyes intensely, feeling that slight sparks between them, shivering down their spines.

The door of the convenience store jingled, yeri immediately bit of the strip of noodles and sat up straight awkwardly, her face was beet root red.

"hey! yugeom-ah!" a man appeared in front of their table.

Seeing the sight of that man, yeri could immediately recognise him. Just by looking at that black hoodie and tan coloured timberlands he was wearing, she knew, it was jeon jungkook.

"I need to go." she said as she felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"where are you going? You haven't finish the instant noodles yet." yugeom grabbed her arm and asked.

She stared at jungkook's eyes for a brief moment, those sparkling brown eyes that she missed. But it was dull today, because he wasn't in love with her anymore.

She losen yugeom's grip and walked out of the convenience store without any words said.

~~~

• yeri p.o.v •

"why do you have to appear suddenly out of the blue, when I was in the process of loving again. You ruined it, stupid jeon jungkook." her voice cracked as she choked in her tears.

"mianhae kim yerim. I promised to not cry for him again. Mianhae for breaking the promise." I said to myself.

This made me realised, when I saw you just now, I still love you. My feelings never changed. Why is it so difficult to love again?

"as much as I want you to officially end this relationship with me, I'm still not ready to hear 'lets break up' these few simple yet hurtful words."

"because I still love you, my heart is still filled with you."

~A/N~
As y'all can see, this chapter is a little different, or maybe not?🤔 I'll be having my exams in the next two weeks so, don't expect too much updates:''( 😿😭
And you don't have to read this part but I wanna thank jungriseulmin for cheering me up these days. Tysm!💕❤ and, btsvelvet_ please get well soon!😘💙< go read their books if you didn't💓💗