❁eight❁

yerimmie:
Happy valentines day!<3
Where's my present huh?
Are this bouquet of flowers I
found at my doorsteps from you?
Sent 13:07(!)

yerimmie:
In my dreams, I know. Why
would you give me flowers when
you don't love me anymore?
Sent 13:08(!)

~~

• author p.o.v •

It was a warm afternoon, it wasnt burning like it usually is. There was many beautiful cherry blossom trees around the girl. The trees were filled with many pastel pink leaves that were slowly falling onto the bright green grass. The weather today suites the special day very well.

It was valentines day that day.

Many couples were around the lonely girl, exchanging gifts and kissing under the beautiful scenery, it was like a recreation from a drama. All of their faces were filled with happiness and appreciation. The atmosphere around her was perfect, but the mood wasn't.

Although she may look like she doesn't give a damn to anything around her, since she was wearing a black cap, a pair of sunglasses to hide her identity, a black dress and a black pair of sneakers. Her style today didn't suit the special day.

But under her sunglasses, it hidden her eyes. Her eyes were filled with envy and her favourite strawberry milkshake she was drinking now, didn't taste as sweet as it does normally.

A bittersweet smile crept on her face when her mind replayed many short yet heartwarming sentences that the boy whom broke her heart said to her when they were still in love.

"you look so pretty and beautiful today. I'm lucky that I've got such a beautiful yet caring girlfriend."

"your smile is the best one I've ever seen, I think I can spend the whole day just looking at it."

"you know what? Your voice is like melodies in my ears, those people who thinks your singing is horrible are deaf. I think they need a check-up."

"I'm glad that I fell in love with you, because no one will be more perfect than you. No one."

"every time I see you, I fall for you all over again."

"every part of you attracts me, even you weaknesses too."

"the reasons for my happiness is you."

But the one thing she could never forget was he's beautiful yet cute bunny smile. That smile was meant to be only for her, but it's for another girl now. She is just a small part of his past now. She wishes she could hear those cheesy lines again, but she wasn't important to him anymore.

Tears fell and she didn't even realises it. She could only let out a small laugh, "I didn't know this one boy could make me cry so many times."

"if I had known love was this painful, I wouldn't even want to fall in love. I didn't know that it was that easy to fall in love, but it's so painful to get out of love." she murmured to herself as she wiped her tears. "I'm so pathetic."

She was too deep into her thoughts that she had just realised, she was already at her dorm's front door.

But somehow or rather, a bouquet of fresh pink roses was placed at her front door.

~~~

yeri p.o.v •

"what is this?" I thought curiously. I grabbed it and unknowingly smiled, this were my favourite type of flowers, the fresh scent of it made me feel much more calm. I remembered how jungkook would give me a bouquet f the same flower every valentines day.

But this bouquet can't possibly be for me, he didn't care anymore.

"this most likely is for one of the unnies-eh?!" I exclaimed.

There was a small card that had 'kim yerim.' written on it. "it's for me? Who would possibly give this to me?" I muttered.

I opened the card and there it written, 'hope you like these flowers. It's your favourite, pink roses.'

I was extremely shocked, who could have given this to me?

But there was this part in my mind that think that this was from jungkook or is it not?

"thank you to whoever gave this to me." I smiled a little, feeling a tiny bit happier.

"at least this valentines day wasn't as bad now. But who are these flowers from?"

~A/N~
Heyyy~ I wonder if y'all are curious? Anyways, would you guys like it if I publish a jungri one-shot book? I'm planning to but, I kinda wanna know your opinions. Do u want me to publish one? <3